MARVIN MCNUTT IOWA WIDE RECEIVER

Waouw. This kid is imnpressive. I have been watching a lot of highlight reels in the last couple months and I have to say this is the most impressive thing I have seen. Good find.

Waouw. This kid is imnpressive. I have been watching a lot of highlight reels in the last couple months and I have to say this is the most impressive thing I have seen. Good find.

I have to ad. Great adjustment to the ball. Gets lots of separation. Not a affraid of contact. I would love to see the Bills pick this guy. Wont last to 6th.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this guy could be a upgrade to our depth at the WR position & a good project player . I didn't see what Gailey & company saw in D Jones this guy looks to have much better hands & if he is 6'4" that would be even better .

I have faith that Nix & company are doing there home work & have already got this guy on their radar , if he is worth a second look they will know it !!

Im really excited to watch the combine because i think he is faster than 4.6 more 4.5 than anything

First let me say that I realize I was just watching a highlight reel.

That said, I agree that he looks faster than 4.5-4.6… he certainly looks way faster than Alshon Jeffery for one thing and he was running away from everyone in that highlight package.

It looks like his football speed might be better than his timed speed… some guys run just as fast with helmet, shoulder pads, football pants and cleats on as they do in shorts on a track.

And if he's "only" 6'2" he looks taller than that.

I love the physicality he showed on that block and he looks like an outstanding ball athlete as well.

I had never heard of him before this thread but I don't think there's any way he lasts till the 6th round.

Thanks for posting this. MM looks like an exciting football player.

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan

• 2 weeks later...

Because with IOWA's offensive coodinater now MIAMI'S wide receivers coach i gaurantee miami drafts him. If miami lands Peyton Manning we dont need mcnutt catching balls from him and torching our defensive backs. He is better than everyone outside the BIG TEN thinks. I agree we could use #10 on rief or matin, 2nd on de. 3rd Mcnutt. I WANT MARIO WITH DARIEUS AND WILLIAMS and a young rookie de EQUALS CHAOS.

Edited by brianhawkeye2012

how you gonna link a site called musiccitymiracles.com?

oh **** my bad lol. i guess its linked to that because tennessee is lookin hard at him.

I know I've seen him as late as the 5th in some mocks, but I think he's going to go early. I'd be surprised if he's still there for us in the third.

im telling ya ken okeefe MIAMI wide receiver coach knows his talents and theres no way he hits 4th round. I will be pissed if MIAMI gets him.

Really? Someone help me out. This has to be sarcasm, right? This guy can't be for real...

Everyone has a opinion. DID YOU THINK A 7th ROUND STEVEY JOHNSON WAS GONNA BE SUCH A IMPACT 2 YEARS AGO????? DIDNT THINK SO!!!! SO WHY CANT MCCNUTT BE THAT OTHER SURPRIZE FIND IN 2012

Everyone has a opinion. DID YOU THINK A 7th ROUND STEVEY JOHNSON WAS GONNA BE SUCH A IMPACT 2 YEARS AGO????? DIDNT THINK SO!!!! SO WHY CANT MCCNUTT BE THAT OTHER SURPRIZE FIND IN 2012

Your shift key must feel so abused.

I have to ad. Great adjustment to the ball. Gets lots of separation. Not a affraid of contact. I would love to see the Bills pick this guy. Wont last to 6th.

Michael Irvin said that the #1 thing that separates great WRs from the rest is ability to adjust to the ball. Sometimes you're fast. Sometimes you're slow. I thought that was well put. I have to watch this guys highlights.