Should the Bills make a play for QB Flynn?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes figure what he's worth to them and give it a shot. He's clearly better than fitz IMO.

I'd guess long run he's similar to fitz. I think he's success has a lot to do with a stacked team, and no gamefilm. Those weaknesses that dropped him to the 7th are likely to catch up long term.

Why do I keep seeing these threads? Guys want to keep blowing up our lineup for some maybe players that we're not gonna sign anyway. How about a trade for Cam Newton? Why bring it up when it's not feasible at all? Flynn will be picked up for inflated money by someone promising a shot at a starting job. The Bills invested in Fitzpatrick, paying him #1 money and they have already stated he's the starter. If we get another QB it will be in the draft, not someone expected to compete for a starting role.

Edited by ndirish1978

The guy has a great up swing. I really like Fitz but this guy is exciting to watch. Maybe bring him in for a QB challenge? Any thought?

Are you basing this on one game or his entire career? How do you know he has great upswing or is it just opinion?

He's a Free Agent.

He is not a Free Agent until March.

I don't think the Pack are stupid enough to just let him walk and get nothing.

THEY can franchise him then trade him and let the new team figure our the contract a la Cassel in the NE-KC trade.

He is not a Free Agent until March.

I don't think the Pack are stupid enough to just let him walk and get nothing.

THEY can franchise him then trade him and let the new team figure our the contract a la Cassel in the NE-KC trade.

The Pack need to spend some money this offseason. They have Jordy Nelson,JerMicheal Finley,Scott Wells, Eric Walden, and Ryan Grant to resign thats a lot of money

Edited by mob16151