NFL racism

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not for nothing but you do realize Hue Jackson was fired by a black GM right? :wallbash:

Or was it a smoke screen for Davis? Parody has gotten much better over the years but its not total parody.

It's nice to see coaches of all races holding hands in the unemployment line after a suck season.

As stated above, Morris was an abject failure in Tampa. There'd be a revolt if the Buccs kept him on. His buddy-buddy style that worked as a position coach didn't translate as an HC. They overachieved last year when they went 10-6, and the bottom fell out this season. The team quit on Morris.

If you want to talk about racism in the coaching ranks, you'll have better luck if you turn your eye towards the NCAA, where there are maybe 5-6 black HCs out fo 120 Div I schools.

Totally agree about the NCAA. The NCAA is the South circa 1859.

I think they should add a rule that each team must try out one middle eastern kicker in every training camp. And do get me started on the inequities Indonesians have suffered in the nfl.

If we're comparing the relative oppression of Southeast Asians in the NFL, the conversation starts and ends with the Cambodians.

Your mention of the Indonesians while not without merit, still puts the cart before the horse.

And while your intentions are probably good, your omission of Cambodians in lieu of Indonesians is a slap in the face of Cambodians everywhere.

I think they should add a rule that each team must try out one middle eastern kicker in every training camp. And do get me started on the inequities Indonesians have suffered in the nfl.

And Latinos too

Totally agree about the NCAA. The NCAA is the South circa 1859.

Really? Sounds like race bating if you ask me. I haven't seen me a lynchin' lately.