Kamil Loud or Kwame Cavil?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Al Edwards

Al Edwards unfortunately played in SB XXV as the third wide out. Don Beebe was hurt.

wallace francis

Played 9 seasons, 2 with Bills, 7 with falcons.

He had 2 kickoff returns for TDs as a rookie.

The Bills never game him a chance and let him go after 2 years.

He went to Atlanta and played well.

In 1979 he caught 74 passes for 1014 yards and 8 TDs -- huge numbers for the time.

Edited by Bob in STL

Al Edwards unfortunately played in SB XXV as the third wide out. Don Beebe was hurt.

Played 9 seasons, 2 with Bills, 7 with falcons.

He had 2 kickoff returns for TDs as a rookie.

The Bills never game him a chance and let him go after 2 years.

He went to Atlanta and played well.

In 1979 he caught 74 passes for 1014 yards and 8 TDs -- huge numbers for the time.

How about Wallace Shawn? Wallace Shawn, you say? Yes, Wallace Shawn, star of My Dinner with Andre, The Princess Bride, and a cameo in Woody Allen's "Manhattan." Looks like a toad.

We are playing the "name an obscure WR that the Bills drafted/acquired that never panned out".

Mitchel Galloway

Hell, I could play that game all day long.

I guess I got confused when names like Corey Moore, Mike Viti and Darrick Holmes started appearing.

Carry on.

Just to play along, Robert "Radar" Holt.

How about Wallace Shawn? Wallace Shawn, you say? Yes, Wallace Shawn, star of My Dinner with Andre, The Princess Bride, and a cameo in Woody Allen's "Manhattan." Looks like a toad.

It's inconceivable.

Had a great touchdown catch in '95 against the 49ers. It was an all-out dive for the ball. Awesome stuff.

I was at that game. Ah, memories, of Gary Plummer hitting Holmes on the 1 yard line, and Woodall running it back 96 yards. :wallbash:

Niner fans took pity on me. But it was the only time I got to see Bruce Smith in person.

Good one… Michigan wide receiver… 4th round?

I liked him too but I'm a Michigan fan.

I had Butch Woolfolk rated higher than Marcus Allen.

Hey, I'm a Michigan fan too. I liked Kolesar as well, and he was with the Bills for two seasons and nothing happened.

what about the luckiest worst one of all time.. gail gilbert.. has a record no one will ever touch.. went to 5 straight SB , our 4 and the next yr with SD and never played a down!

[/quote

I agree. This guy is the father of former

University of Texas QB Garrett. Garrett

replaced McCoy in the game against ALA.

Keith Goganious

Dude -- this is about WRs.

Noones mentioned Quinn Early?

Early was a good player. Free agent pick up from New Orleans.

He does not fit into the group of recievers we are bringing up. Subject = Kamil Loud and Kwame Cavil.

Similar to Quinn, Billy Brooks does not fit. James Lofton does not fit. Lou Piccone does not fit. Ahmad Raschad does not fit. Glenn Bass does not fit.

get it?