Season Tickets

JAYKAY

Looking to buy season tickets for 2012...can anyone speculate as to what would be available given the current state of franchise and what was available last year. Was looking at purchasing lower bowl on sunny side of the Ralph...but was hoping not to get stuck in the corners or endzone. Would Clubseats be worth it? Thanks

Looking to buy season tickets for 2012...can anyone speculate as to what would be available given the current state of franchise and what was available last year. Was looking at purchasing lower bowl on sunny side of the Ralph...but was hoping not to get stuck in the corners or endzone. Would Clubseats be worth it? Thanks

I have never sat in the club section but I'm sure they are great in bad weather. Are they worth the price? Depends if heated seats, upgraded concessions and uncrowded bathrooms are important to you. My take is it will be a buyers market for season tickets. I plan to stay in the Rockpile but will try to move down rows.

PTR

I have never sat in the club section but I'm sure they are great in bad weather. Are they worth the price? Depends if heated seats, upgraded concessions and uncrowded bathrooms are important to you. My take is it will be a buyers market for season tickets. I plan to stay in the Rockpile but will try to move down rows.

PTR

According to the ushers there, a lot of the heated seats don't work and the company that made them is no longer in business. So even if you spring for club seats you may end up with a cold ass (unless you spend all game inside) :)

Edited by CodeMonkey

Sunny Side is Visitors Side. Not very fun sitting around all visitor fans.

Club Seats are not worth it. They still have TUBE tvs in the JK Club. Food is way too expensive. Fans are quiet.

It should be very easy to find good seats in the lower bowl. Call em.

Club Seats are not worth it. They still have TUBE tvs in the JK Club. Food is way too expensive. Fans are quiet.

It should be very easy to find good seats in the lower bowl. Call em.

Seasons tickets start in March I believe so not sure yet what is available....hoping to get at least near the 20 yard line or better on lower bowl visitors side....but that may be wishful thinking.

Seasons tickets start in March I believe so not sure yet what is available....hoping to get at least near the 20 yard line or better on lower bowl visitors side....but that may be wishful thinking.

Call the ticket office, you can put down a deposit now and see what is currently available.

The plus side of club seats is that you can probably get pretty good seats. I jumped into the club seat market a few years ago and got pretty close to the 50 yard line. The downside is cost, and most of the "heated" seats do not work anymore (the original vendor went out of business I believe). For some inexplicable reason, many of the club seat holders spend a majority of the game inside the club, lounging casually at a table like they are out to eat on a Friday night, seemingly oblivious to the fact that their team is playing on the field outside. I don't get that.

Anticipating that some s.t. holders have closed their accounts in frustration, I have already emailed the Bills asking to add "good" lower bowl seats to my account. So far, no word back from the Bills. They do not seem to be too eager for the additional business.

Call the ticket office, you can put down a deposit now and see what is currently available.

I have put a deposit down but they haven't given me any info until season ticket holders have made their decisions to renew or not. I am assuming single game tickets during the year that were available are seats not filled by season ticket holders.

Will be difficult to get tickets in the lower bowl in your first year. There are always ticket holders in the upper levels looking to move down and the Bills will satisfy those people first.

I have been in the lower bowl now for 4 years behind the Bill's bench. This after 4 years in the upper bowls and moving down every year. I have been trying to move closer to the 50 yard line on the same side for the last two with no success.

Anticipating that some s.t. holders have closed their accounts in frustration, I have already emailed the Bills asking to add "good" lower bowl seats to my account. So far, no word back from the Bills. They do not seem to be too eager for the additional business.

Asking for "good" seats is debatable. Where some people think the first 6 rows on the 30yd line Bills side is good, others may want the 1st row of the upper deck. My ticket rep once told me the better way to ask about open seats is to name specific areas you would be interested, like asking for "sections 131 to 135, rows 23-35". Also if I want an answer from the ticket office, I either call or email my ticket rep directly, I don't email the general ticket office address. Unless she's on vacation, I normally get an answer back in a couple of hours.

I am assuming single game tickets during the year that were available are seats not filled by season ticket holders.

Possible, if they were empty every game. Or they may be scalper seats, people who have seasons with the intention of reselling every game. I had seats like that next to me one year, I never knew who was going to be sitting there each game. You can still call and ask about specific seats, and even purchase them, then move if seats open up in another area as long as it's before the first home pre-season game. I did that last year, it was between when ST had to be renewed and when tickets were to be printed. I let my ticket rep know which seats I was interested in since I knew the ST the year before said they probably would not renew their club contract. She kept an eye on them in case he didn't, and when the deadline passed, she moved me to them.

You need to get in touch with the folks that are giving up their season tickets because of the new no smoking rule at the ralph (that real smart A) look back on the stadium wall i think it was something like giving up season tickets after 25 years or something like that .

Got to give it to those folks they got their priorities !!!! :blink:

Asking for "good" seats is debatable. Where some people think the first 6 rows on the 30yd line Bills side is good, others may want the 1st row of the upper deck. My ticket rep once told me the better way to ask about open seats is to name specific areas you would be interested, like asking for "sections 131 to 135, rows 23-35". Also if I want an answer from the ticket office, I either call or email my ticket rep directly, I don't email the general ticket office address. Unless she's on vacation, I normally get an answer back in a couple of hours.

Agree that what constitutes "good seats" is very subjective, so I specified exact locations and row #'s I was interested in. And yes, I have a designated account rep that I emailed with my request, as opposed to a general mailbox.

It's the Visitors Side because the visitors' bench is on that side, not because the crowd there is a crowd of visitors. This isn't High School. I sat on the Visitors Side for 23 years, and if I ever didn't have fun it was because of the quality of play on the field, not the quality of Bills fans on the Sunny Side.

Will be difficult to get tickets in the lower bowl in your first year. There are always ticket holders in the upper levels looking to move down and the Bills will satisfy those people first.

I have been in the lower bowl now for 4 years behind the Bill's bench. This after 4 years in the upper bowls and moving down every year. I have been trying to move closer to the 50 yard line on the same side for the last two with no success.

Do you not have someone you deal with personally in the ticket office? My guy is Pat Matthews and he gets back to me pretty quick when I need stuff. I've already renewed and asked to move down in my section when possible.

PTR

I am giving up my season tix this year.....Section 131, row 9, seats 1-4. Good seats, but you have to stand the whole game and the camera does get in the way. We had Jim Kelly Club last year. It was neat to have a pizza delivered to your seat, and the short bathroom lines make having a coupla beers tolerable. It was also good not dealing with sloppy drunks. That being said, I felt really far from the field and $262 per game, per seat was too expensive. Not enough perks to justify extra $$.

Yoou should be able to get 20 yard visitor side, but it may be low. Good luck!

Visitor's sideline is filled with Bills staff and Bills Season Ticket Holders.

And it's the sunny side, which is much appreciated in the October, November & December games.

I even remember it being ok in January games, but that was so long ago.....

When they re-assigned season tickets back in the 90s, Ticket Office said visitors sideline filled quicker than home side.

You should be able to get 20 yard visitor side, but it may be low. Good luck!

First 18 rows are too low. You can't see the other side of the field. Nice view of the players on the sideline though.

my guess would be sections 109 or 114 (10-15 yrd line) in lower bowl/visitors side. sec 108 & 115 (goaline) are slightly lower in cost. i'm a +25 yr season ticket holder and just last year upgraded to section 110 (30 yrd line).

do not go lower than row 10 (i'm in row 15, they are perfect) the players standing up watching action, begin to obstruct view for rows 1- 10.

the "visitors" side is not full of visitors (except the first 5 rows at the 50).

i've sat in clubseats, not worth the extra money, if you like the indoor ambiance of the jim kelly club watching monitors etc..., heck, for me ....might as well stay home.

heres a link for a virtual seat view from different locations:

http://www.channel1media.com/bills/seatviews/

Do you not have someone you deal with personally in the ticket office? My guy is Pat Matthews and he gets back to me pretty quick when I need stuff. I've already renewed and asked to move down in my section when possible.

PTR

Pat is a cool guy and so is Matt. They do care about customer service.

Huh? This couldn't be further from the truth. Our group has 6 tickets. In the last three years, I've gone from the goal line in 2009, 32 rows up, to the 10 yard line yard, 28 rows up in 2010, to the 35 yard line, Bills side, 17 rows up last year. So, in the last three years, I've moved from the goal line to the 35 yard line, all lower bowl.

If you only want two tickets, you will definitely get in the lower bowl. Hell, if you want 2-4-6, you'll get in the lower bowl. If you are looking at only 2, you'll have a pretty good chance at getting pretty darn good tickets, especially if you don't mind paying the price increase in the sections that separate the goal line corner area to the more true sidline tickets.

Whatever you do, do not sit too low in the lower bowl. Those tickets suck. Try to stay at row 12 or higher. Season tickets were WAYYYY down last year. Low to mid 30's I think. Down from 50 plus a couple of seasons ago. And they will probably even shrink further this season. If you can stand the product, now is the time to get in.

Edited by Lv-Bills

Huh? This couldn't be further from the truth. Our group has 6 tickets. In the last three years, I've gone from the goal line in 2009, 32 rows up, to the 10 yard line yard, 28 rows up in 2010, to the 35 yard line, Bills side, 17 rows up last year. So, in the last three years, I've moved from the goal line to the 35 yard line, all lower bowl.

If you only want two tickets, you will definitely get in the lower bowl. Hell, if you want 2-4-6, you'll get in the lower bowl. If you are looking at only 2, you'll have a pretty good chance at getting pretty darn good tickets, especially if you don't mind paying the price increase in the sections that separate the goal line corner area to the more true sidline tickets.

Whatever you do, do not sit too low in the lower bowl. Those tickets suck. Try to stay at row 12 or higher. Season tickets were WAYYYY down last year. Low to mid 30's I think. Down from 50 plus a couple of seasons ago. And they will probably even shrink further this season. If you can stand the product, now is the time to get in.

Very true, it is a buyers market right now to be sure.

A ticket rep calls our house monthly all year, more frequently in the summer trying to sell us seasons. If all you want is a pair and are willing to pay for them you will get "good" seats in the lower bowl no problem.

Edited by CodeMonkey

I think the point of the post that you replyed to was that for someone who will be in their first year buying season tickets, you won't be able to get the best seating because they give priority to the current season ticket holders to relocate before new customers

Chris Holland at the Bills ticket office saw this thread and asked me to pass this along:

We will not have seats available along the 100 sidelines for new season ticket holders. I know some have speculated that a 109 or 114 would be easy to get.

I think what apuszczalowski said is correct. Any newly opened seats, current holders would get first crack at for upgrades. Chris says anyone with questions can contact him at the Bills ticket office.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Chris Holland at the Bills ticket office saw this thread and asked me to pass this along:

I think what apuszczalowski said is correct. Any newly opened seats, current holders would get first crack at for upgrades. Chris says anyone with questions can contact him at the Bills ticket office.

PTR

Interesting. Not what the guy calling our house said, but that was last season. I suspect what he means is current holders get first crack at the seats, then after some date they become fair game. Which is a very reasonable policy.

Interesting. Not what the guy calling our house said, but that was last season. I suspect what he means is current holders get first crack at the seats, then after some date they become fair game. Which is a very reasonable policy.

Season ticket holder upgrade season hits in May I think.

PTR

PTR

Yes I do now PTR, thanks. I am hopeful I get better tickets next year.

I just spoke to Chris H. about adding 2 additional seats to my account. I think he indicated they would not know about specific location availability until around March.

I would assume that there is a date sometime late February or March for current season ticket holders to renew or give up their seats. If they give them up, then they are available to current season ticket holders looking to upgrade from their current seats or add additional, and then after another date, they are opened up to anyone looking to buy new

I would assume that there is a date sometime late February or March for current season ticket holders to renew or give up their seats. If they give them up, then they are available to current season ticket holders looking to upgrade from their current seats or add additional, and then after another date, they are opened up to anyone looking to buy new

Yeah that would be fair and make the most sense.