JayFromDC

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't come back when your next team hits a rough patch

It wont be a next team, I could never love a team the way I loved the Bills, that would be a bandwagon jumper, I know I just cant do this anymore, I just don't see a light at the end of the tunnel

It wont be a next team, I could never love a team the way I loved the Bills, that would be a bandwagon jumper, I know I just cant do this anymore, I just don't see a light at the end of the tunnel

LOL numark I feel ya homey, I used to feel the sameway, as a kid I used to tell my mom I wanted her to marry thurman thomas, I thought it would never come to this point but he has my friend

Doesn't have anything to do with no heart my friend, its about being realistic. Why continue to support something you cant have any real input in, a owner that's almost a century years old, a family that probably doesn't want to run the team after he's gone, a general manager that should be starring on SNL, the longest drought in the NFL without being in the playoffs, a team that gave Ryan fitzpatrick 60 damn mil, should I continue?? I'm just smart enought to get out early

I shudder to think that you're getting out early.

But in complete honesty, do you think you can really just give it up? Can you train yourself to stop having an emotional reaction? Can you think to yourself "I no longer care", and just make it so?

Might be more complicated than you think.

I shudder to think that you're getting out early.

But in complete honesty, do you think you can really just give it up? Can you train yourself to stop having an emotional reaction? Can you think to yourself "I no longer care", and just make it so?

Might be more complicated than you think.

Sage I feel you, after they gave Fitz that money, I was very dissapointed and during that 7 game losing streak, that was the first time i found myself just not caring anymore

Sage I feel you, after they gave Fitz that money, I was very dissapointed and during that 7 game losing streak, that was the first time i found myself just not caring anymore

Time heals wounds. Not all wounds, but most of 'em.

At some point, I think after the 2nd Jets loss, I just started laughing at it. Only the Bills could take a 21-0 lead and turn it into a 49-21 loss.

Edited by SageAgainstTheMachine

Doesn't have anything to do with no heart my friend, its about being realistic. Why continue to support something you cant have any real input in, a owner that's almost a century years old, a family that probably doesn't want to run the team after he's gone, a general manager that should be starring on SNL, the longest drought in the NFL without being in the playoffs, a team that gave Ryan fitzpatrick 60 damn mil, should I continue?? I'm just smart enought to get out early

Yeah I remember my cousin going to the car during a playoff game once when we were down 35-3. He sounded very similar....hey man it's been a long road for all of us. Don't make a move you'll regret based on emotion. Fight on my men Sir Andrew said, a little I'm hurt but not yet slain. I'll just lie down and bleed a while, and then I'll rise and fight again...Marv

Edited by Owf71

Time heals wounds. Not all wounds, but most of 'em.

At some point, I think after the 2nd Jets loss, I just started laughing at it. Only the Bills could take a 21-0 lead and turn it into a 49-21 loss.

Thats a part of the frustration sage, we have to be the first team in history to give up 49 UNANSWERED after being up 21 WTF? How much of this can you handle, I can't walk into Ralphs Office and suggest anything as fans we are powerless and have no control over the direction our team goes in, Im just not willing to support it anymore because I don't have a clue what they are doing

I'm just smart enought to get out early

if you wanna leave that's fine by me. I really don't care, not sure anyone else does either really but tuis line is just comical. EARLY?!?!? You've been a fan for 23 years and you call giving up now early? Really? After 10+ years of no playoffs and you consider it early? God help is if our playoff drought is still only considered in it's early stages.

Yeah I remember my cousin going to the car during a playoff game once when we were down 35-3. He sounded very similar....hey man it's been a long road for all of us. Don't make a move you'll regret based on emotion. Fight on my men Sir Andrew said, a little I'm hurt but not yet slain. I'll just lie down and bleed a while, and then I'll rise and fight again...Marv

I always get a kick out of people quoting someone who was quoting someone else.

Get a good nights sleep and we will see you in a few days.

It is only football , there much more things to worry about.

Don't forget the world ends this year.

The Maya got it wrong.

The world will end during an unnecessary booth review of the Bills' Superbowl winning TD.

Edited by SageAgainstTheMachine

Resignation as a bills fan. Its been fun, you gave me many thrills over the years well really the 90's. I just cant do it no more, Im moving on bills fan 1989-2012

Posts like this are comical.

What's the point of announcing your resignation? Are you looking for sympathy? Condolences?

Were you expecting the Bills nation to gasp, and to swear the very foundation of Bills fandom has been shaken by your resignation?

Sorry to disappoint you, not going to happen.

Just take your ball and go.

And enjoy the extra time with your family.

Get a good nights sleep and we will see you in a few days.

It is only football , there much more things to worry about.

Don't forget the world ends this year.

:lol:

Meadster's been making me pee myself lately :thumbsup: