The Official Bills vs Pats* Game thread

Just Jack

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever man the league needs to lighten up. He's wishing everyone a happy new year big deal. Hes our best receiver and one of the best in the league so anyone who wants him gone because of this is ridiculous. The NFL needs to take a good hard look at what should and shouldn't be punishable and a tshirt message shouldn't be. Why so serious everyone.

Whatever man the league needs to lighten up. He's wishing everyone a happy new year big deal. Hes our best receiver and one of the best in the league so anyone who wants him gone because of this is ridiculous. The NFL needs to take a good hard look at what should and shouldn't be punishable and a tshirt message shouldn't be. Why so serious everyone.

he is not one of the "best" in the league, he's good though

Thanks for playing

Don't know if anyone's come up with this conspiracy theory yet, but give it a try:

I'm working at home in CO and loosely following the game on NFL.com. Of course I was surprised at the Bills fast start and all things considered became suspicious. Then it occurred to me, what if Belichick deliberately let the Bills get ahead in order to give Brady an excuse to air it out break the single season passing record without looking like they're running it up.

I agree that we should lighten up on Stevie. I also agree that he should have been benches. However it's been 3 drives and still no sign and now we can't sustain drives and we need him out there. I do blame him for that but cmon Chan, 1 drive is enough. He already got his 1,000 yards, it's not like your really punishing him, your just putting your team in a bind.