Stevie has a feeling.....

bbb

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stevie is gonna get his $ regardless. The Bills obviously aren't willing to pay him, so why should he care? Chan's an idiot for benching him this long. (and his play calling)

Exactly. Kiss Stevie good bye. Benching him for the rest of the season finally, will turn out to be his last game in uni. Stevie is more valuable than chan to this franchise. Fire chan. Resign Stevie, get a qb who's arm suddenly doesn't go limp mid game, mid season and when the games in the line. This game was illifying. Sad to Stevie go out like this. At least he scored a td on his last play for us.

Exactly. Kiss Stevie good bye. Benching him for the rest of the season finally, will turn out to be his last game in uni. Stevie is more valuable than chan to this franchise. Fire chan. Resign Stevie, get a qb who's arm suddenly doesn't go limp mid game, mid season and when the games in the line. This game was illifying. Sad to Stevie go out like this. At least he scored a td on his last play for us.

As i said in the other thread, i'd much rather have stevie back in 2012 than chan.

Johnson acted like s stupid !@#$ing douchebag !@#$ ... AGAIN. This is not the first time he has !@#$ed up this way and has been warned before. Anyone blaming Gailey for benching him has their head up their ass like Johnson does.

Johnson's "feeling" right now is the feeling of a well deserved Gaileys boot up his ass.

My respect for Gailey went up, and for Johnson went even further down today.

Edited by CodeMonkey

wow people want the immature player back who hurts the team over and over again! shaken my head! The guys out partying during the week instead of waiting until the off season when far less people would care! He'll get paid somewhere but I don't want the immature kid on the team since he hasn't shown the ability to learn from hi past mistakes!

Johnson acted like s stupid !@#$ing douchebag !@#$ ... AGAIN. This is not the first time he has !@#$ed up this way and has been warned before. Anyone blaming Gailey for benching him has their head up their ass like Johnson does.

Johnson's "feeling" right now is the feeling of a well deserved Gaileys boot up his ass.

My respect for Gailey went up, and for Johnson went even further down today.

great comment! you're my kind of fan