Chan's Record vs. Bellichick and Rex Ryan

Correct me if I'm wrong but both Rex "Fat Boy" Ryan and Bill Bellichick are considered two of the better and more cerebral coaches in the NFL. It is not surprising that Chan Gailey (who is NOT known as a cerebral coach) has an all-time record of 1-6 record against these gentlemen, and I will bet you it'll be 1-8 after Sunday. I am fearing that Tom Brady is going to gut this defense like crazy and BB will have the last laugh over Chan Gailey and will call us "losers" behind our backs while praising us in the media.

Correct me if I'm wrong but both Rex "Fat Boy" Ryan and Bill Bellichick are considered two of the better and more cerebral coaches in the NFL. It is not surprising that Chan Gailey (who is NOT known as a cerebral coach) has an all-time record of 1-6 record against these gentlemen, and I will bet you it'll be 1-8 after Sunday. I am fearing that Tom Brady is going to gut this defense like crazy and BB will have the last laugh over Chan Gailey and will call us "losers" behind our backs while praising us in the media.

Your claim that we may lose twice on Sunday is dubious at best.

CRUUUUSSSAAAAADE! We get it. You hate the coach.

My prediction is any Pat who is even a little dinged up sits the majority, if not the entire, game.

The Pats won't show anything great, but might show a few out of character plays to try and force playoff opponents to waste time preparing for them.

They won't want to get swept by the hapless Bills, particularly at home. So they will play good enough to win and not much more.

I expect Spiller to have another good game statistically, possibly > 100 yards if Gailey doesn't abandon the run at halftime.

I expect the passing game to look pedestrian again.

Pats by 10 or less.

It is obvious you dislike everything but look at the talent differential between the teams.

Chan has two years in the job, that would be 8 possible games against these teams. After Sunday he will be either 2 -6 or 1- 7. He will not be 1-8.

Maybe you should slow down on the postings and improve your quality? You could become a more cerebral poster? Just a thought.

Edited by Bob in STL