Colin Brown

After I had a chance to review the Bills game I noticed this guy on almst every play push the dt at least 5 yds back and get to the second level on few other plays. He also did a good job in pass pro. I think we have something in this kid. The guy is huge he looks like a OT playing center. I'm looking forward to seeing him play against Vince Wilfork in the season finale.

He's the best 6'8" center in the league. NFL that is. ;)

He`s a tackle converted to center, but he sure looks like a natural for the position considering that he is 6`8. The man was Mauling guys out there. If anything he gives us some flexability for our O line next season

After I had a chance to review the Bills game I noticed this guy on almst every play push the dt at least 5 yds back and get to the second level on few other plays. He also did a good job in pass pro. I think we have something in this kid. The guy is huge he looks like a OT playing center. I'm looking forward to seeing him play against Vince Wilfork in the season finale.

He is a monster, 6'7" 328 and bad ass tats! I thought he looked good in preseason and would have been pissed if he got cut. I guess we shouldn't draft OLine and just get waiver wire and practice squad guys cuz Nix knows how to find em. Hope Sam Young turns out to be the next Will Wolford.

He is a monster, 6'7" 328 and bad ass tats! I thought he looked good in preseason and would have been pissed if he got cut. I guess we shouldn't draft OLine and just get waiver wire and practice squad guys cuz Nix knows how to find em. Hope Sam Young turns out to be the next Will Wolford.

Nix sure does know how to find lineman. I think in the draft the Bills need to get the best player available at WR,DE,CB or OLB. in the first round. I would love to see us draft Alshon Jeffery from South Carolina this guy is a Calvin Johnson clone. I would love for us to find a good DE but i think it`s a down year for pass rushers coming out in the draft, and we should not make the same mistake we always make for reaching for a player of need.

Supposedly the kid is a pretty good athlete. He averaged 18 pts. 12 rebounds and five blocks per game in his senior season in HS. but didn't get a hoop scholarship. Actually , ended up being a walk on for Mizzou football.

6"8" is to big for a center... need to get under lineman. However, at 325 lbs. and athletic, why isn't he being given a shot at LT?

Supposedly the kid is a pretty good athlete. He averaged 18 pts. 12 rebounds and five blocks per game in his senior season in HS. but didn't get a hoop scholarship. Actually , ended up being a walk on for Mizzou football.

6"8" is to big for a center... need to get under lineman. However, at 325 lbs. and athletic, why isn't he being given a shot at LT?

They got him at guard, maybe they think is too slow for Tackle. I bet he could fit in at ROT.

Yeah, probably not quite athletic enough for LT after he built himself up to football size, but like Barbarian said, he could probably be trained to play anywhere else on the line. We could have a 4 way competion for RT next camp with Pears, Hairston, Jasper, and Brown! I don't like Hairston at LT either. Just too slow and we'd always have to have help over there.

Nix sure does know how to find lineman. I think in the draft the Bills need to get the best player available at WR,DE,CB or OLB. in the first round. I would love to see us draft Alshon Jeffery from South Carolina this guy is a Calvin Johnson clone. I would love for us to find a good DE but i think it`s a down year for pass rushers coming out in the draft, and we should not make the same mistake we always make for reaching for a player of need.

Definitely don't want to reach for a player but Upshaw would be a great player for us, kinda like Terrell Suggs was in College, not really flashy just a beast out there.

I have only seen a few of Jeffery's games but didn't think he was close to Calvan. AJ runs 4.56-4.65 40 and Megatron runs 4.33-4.35 and he has been falling down draft boards so he may not be the guy for us in the first round.

Yeah, probably not quite athletic enough for LT after he built himself up to football size, but like Barbarian said, he could probably be trained to play anywhere else on the line. We could have a 4 way competion for RT next camp with Pears, Hairston, Jasper, and Brown! I don't like Hairston at LT either. Just too slow and we'd always have to have help over there.

We could use a New LT maybe they go after Riley Reiff otherwise Hairston should stay at left and Jasper would also be too slow for Tackle and should be put back to NT. Pears is set at Right but wouldn't be opposed to Brown getting some reps there.

Wes Unseld

HaHa ,I meant football. <_<

WOW !!!!!!! an endorsement for Nix that's different !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :unsure:

maybe they might have something here, the snaps weren't exactly on target but he was a mauler as a blocker. Too bad Bell can't stay healthy the tackle combo made Dumberville and Miller disappear - thats not easy to do. Woods good, LeVitre is descent, Urbik is prett descent, Pears is descent its that other tackle- Hairston has look bad at time and good at time. Bell is the better player but a free agent, the only problem is someone has always been out and Rinehart who isnt at the other guys level played about every week.

maybe they might have something here, the snaps weren't exactly on target but he was a mauler as a blocker. Too bad Bell can't stay healthy the tackle combo made Dumberville and Miller disappear - thats not easy to do. Woods good, LeVitre is descent, Urbik is prett descent, Pears is descent its that other tackle- Hairston has look bad at time and good at time. Bell is the better player but a free agent, the only problem is someone has always been out and Rinehart who isnt at the other guys level played about every week.

That settles it, Brown to LOT !!! :D