Visanthe Schiancoe

billsevans

Looking at the list of free agents to be, Visanthe Schiancoe is the best available tight end. Scott Chandler was a nice surprise this season, but could be resigned at a smaller priced contract. Schiancoe isn't Ponders favorite target and that has shown in his production. With Gailey's use of the tight end, I think Schiancoe would be a perfect fit. At 6'4", 250 he is a threat down the field and can seal the end for Freddie. I would take Schiancoe and Chandler at TE next season. Your thoughts?

Looking at the list of free agents to be, Visanthe Schiancoe is the best available tight end. Scott Chandler was a nice surprise this season, but could be resigned at a smaller priced contract. Schiancoe isn't Ponders favorite target and that has shown in his production. With Gailey's use of the tight end, I think Schiancoe would be a perfect fit. At 6'4", 250 he is a threat down the field and can seal the end for Freddie. I would take Schiancoe and Chandler at TE next season. Your thoughts?

He was the go-to guy for Favre, along with Harvin. I wouldn't have any problem with signing him.

Gailey seemed to use Chandler more this year than he as uded TEs in the past. I like Schiancoe, but with 5 TEs already in town I think we will go the least expensive route and bring them all back to camp.

He did. Maybe it was because he realized that other than one guy, His corp of receivers wouldn't end up on most teams practice squads.

Would be a great signing.

I like the idea. I also like the idea you have of drafting Moye from PSU in the later rounds. I think he'll be one of the draft's suprises.