Wannstedt

If thats the case, Wanny was making the calls, I would semi agree that the defense was looking better. The offense lost the game today. Couldn't get anything going and continued a streak of 0-25 on 3rd downs versus the Dolphins. The Phins gave the Bills every chance to win this game and the offense just couldn't come through. At all.

So giving up 30 points and 400 yards is considered an improvement?

Not really, but the difference today was that the defense kept us in the game longer than usual.

Now looking at the offense ... We did not convert a third down all day, Fitz was horrible and threw 3 ints, we have no speed at WR, no TE threat, and we did not give the ball to the one guy that actually looked likwe threat (Spiller). We had our chances to come back. Chan, Fitz and the rest of the offense are woeful.

Not really, but the difference today was that the defense kept us in the game longer than usual.

Now looking at the offense ... We did not convert a third down all day, Fitz was horrible and threw 3 ints, we have no speed at WR, no TE threat, and we did not give the ball to the one guy that actually looked likwe threat (Spiller). We had our chances to come back. Chan, Fitz and the rest of the offense are woeful.

Yep

If that is true then pull the plug on edwards right now . Give wannstadt two weeks to play around with the mess

Assuming, of course, he wants to.

as was discussed in the game thread...the radio feed and schefter said that wanny was calling 4-3 schemes and edwards was calling the rest of the schemes...

Was either one more effective than the other? I couldn't tell since I listened to the game on the radio.

If that is true then pull the plug on edwards right now . Give wannstadt two weeks to play around with the mess

Just wondering what the reasoning behind putting the stache in for the last 2 games.

Is it because years ago he was an OK NFL coach? Because as an assistant head coach of this years Bills I consider his input in 2011

a part of the problem not the solution.Why do people keep thinking were keeping him under wraps as if he is the answer? He's here and hasn't done anything I'm aware of?

I cannot for a second believe if the 'stache had a solution we would wait until now to implement it. He's not some rookie quarterback learning the NFL on the bench.

NFL coaches are paid to coach, and I don't see it. Just like the GM or Gailey, it's not happening.