Wannstedt

Isn't Wannys official job the "outside linebackers/assistant head coach"? Isn't one of the Bills Defense biggest problems the lack of pass rush? Aren't the outside linebackers supposed to provide that pass rush? Wouldn't that make Wanny part of the problem and not part of the solution?

I'm not big on Wanny. I think he AND Edwards needs to go.

Isn't Wannys official job the "outside linebackers/assistant head coach"? Isn't one of the Bills Defense biggest problems the lack of pass rush? Aren't the outside linebackers supposed to provide that pass rush? Wouldn't that make Wanny part of the problem and not part of the solution?

I'm not big on Wanny. I think he AND Edwards needs to go.

Inside linebackers... Outside is Bob Sanders.

I see many posts about folks wanting Wanny as the DC right sorry folks just another second rate hire. This team needs a overhaul with coaches who have shown they can build a winner. At least if wanny was calling plays looked more like a 4 - 3 today but Brian Scott as a OLB in 4 -3 ????

Wanny a 2nd rate hire? He is a superbowl winning dc! Those aren't exactly easy to find. Not saying wanny should be our dc or he can save this defense, but having a guy with his resume as a ilb coach is hardly a 2nd rate hire.