As of today where are we drafting?

Toshiero

Please draft a QB if possible and develop him. We need to draft one and just start putting pieces in place around him. This team is 3 MORE years off so the original '3 Year plan' is just not going to happen. Lets do what the good teams do and draft a guy and bring him along while putting pieces around him please.

And can we dump this worthless attempt at the 3-4? When Williams comes back put him and Dareus side by side in the middle, keep edwards as a DE, find another DE in FA and lets go back to a 4-3. Put some draft picks in the OL, LB and WR And lets start doing this right.

If Cleveland and Philly win we are in the 9th slot I believe. We beat Washington and Philly head to head so we drop in behind those two.

Head to head is not a consideration for draft order....It's Strength of Schedule that is the primary factor among teams with the same record.

Everyone else seems to be making a late season charge. I'm hoping we end up 6th. With St. Louis, Tampa Bay, and Minnesota in front of us that would ensure that we could land either Barkley or RG3, depending on who Jacksonville and Indianapolis take. Heck, we may even have our pick between RG3 and Matt Barkley.

Edited by H2o

5-11 IS reality. No way they beat Denver (defense is too damn good) or the Patriots in NE.

I think the hoody will be looking for revenge after we had the nerve to beat him once this year. That could be ugly.

Tebow will have a career game next week, and then Chan will stand by his man Fitz in his post season presser. The finish this year could be real ugly.

So much for momentum heading into the off season. The fish swept us with Matt Moore. Jp could have kicked our azz today.What a joke.

Head to head is not a consideration for draft order....It's Strength of Schedule that is the primary factor among teams with the same record.

We have the 2nd hardest schedule in the league right now and that's only behind the Panthers

If Cleveland and Philly win today, we could be in the cat-bird seat for the #5 pick. Tampa and Carolina play each other next week. Washington has Minnesota at home next week. Don't think we'll be able to catch Jax but they have Indy at home the final week so even pick #4 is realistically in play.

I think we are drafting in the top 8 which still can give us a quality QB to develop. I can tell you right now I move UP to get RG III. I feel this kid has all the talent Cam did (but not his pure size) and throws the ball much, much better and reads defenses better than cam did coming out.

I can't see Gailey not begging to get this guy as he is everything he would love to have in a QB. GREAT mobility, super strong and accurate arm... yeah Gailey wants this guy. AND it would give Nix and Gailey the excuse they need to continue the rebuild plan.

Please draft a QB if possible and develop him. We need to draft one and just start putting pieces in place around him. This team is 3 MORE years off so the original '3 Year plan' is just not going to happen. Lets do what the good teams do and draft a guy and bring him along while putting pieces around him please.

And can we dump this worthless attempt at the 3-4? When Williams comes back put him and Dareus side by side in the middle, keep edwards as a DE, find another DE in FA and lets go back to a 4-3. Put some draft picks in the OL, LB and WR And lets start doing this right.

No. Let Edwards go.