Official Bills Dolphins game thread

Just Jack

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously. How can Chan commit to this guy. He is 0-8 and isn't showing any signs of life. It's bad, real bad. As bad as the D is, they should still want to slap him in the face.

I am pretty sure that Fitzpatrick is now worse than Trent ever was. It is so bad, I wish we had JP Losman back.

Beg to differ . . . this isn't the team that beat NE in week 3. That team is on IR, or should be (Fitz!). This team is terible.

Anyone who's been a fan of this team remembers 1-12-1, 1-13, 2-12, 2-14, 2-14…

There's no way this team is worse than any of those teams.

Disagree with you Joe.

On the bright side this is the hardest the D has played all year.

Yup, they've actually been pretty good for the most part. Both fumbles have been forced take-aways.

Aaron Williams is my favorite DB since Winfield. I think he's a going to be special.

could not agree with this statement anymore....complain all you want once the whistle is blown...until then play football!!!! :wallbash:

The INT is not on Stevie… but he was more interested in complaining to the official than he was about touching down Davis after the INT.

Here's a hint for all football players:

Don't complain about one damn thing until the play is over and the whistle has blown.

Love Jim Kelly! .... if Kelly was the coach id be willing to give the Bills about 3 more none Play-off seasons...because I know effort wouldn't be an issue

Plus he knows what good quarterback play looks like. Nice gesture to Fitz although I don't think kelly takes him out to dinner and is a big fan of his