Lingerie Football League

ALLEN1QB

Mark Rypien's daughter ia a QB for I believe, Las Vegas, and she is HOT HOT HOT!!I wish I was a QB for a lingerie team, man to put my hands under center like 60 times

a game, where else could you legally do that. The lineman, er I mean linewomen are just

as hot as the skill players

I will take your word for it, but that means Ryps baby-moma must be a knockout....he is one of the ugliest mo-fos in NFL history! :P

I will take your word for it, but that means Ryps baby-moma must be a knockout....he is one of the ugliest mo-fos in NFL history! :P

Don't know about mom, but as for daughter Angela, she's very attractive...for a beautiful young girl...with a great body...

Probably a better QB than Thigpen, too.

(Git 'er done, Buddy!)

post-2970-069701000 1323879403_thumb.jpg

post-2970-010618500 1323879474_thumb.jpg

Edited by The Senator

Don't know about mom, but as for daughter Angela, she's very attractive...for a beautiful young girl...with a great body...

(Git 'er done, Buddy!)

It's ridiculous that our society can't enjoy women's athletics without some skimpy...oh wow...ya know, skimpy get up. And uhhh...it's just really unfair that the objectifica...damn, umm.....

What was I saying?

It's ridiculous that our society can't enjoy women's athletics without some skimpy...oh wow...ya know, skimpy get up. And uhhh...it's just really unfair that the objectifica...damn, umm.....

What was I saying?

I think it was something like objectificatational... er, wait, what?

:lol:

(Git 'er done, Buddy!)

Wow! Saw the picture of Angela and it gave me a knot in my pants. :devil:

(Git 'er done, Buddy!)

Not bad....from the looks of it, training camp must consist of two-a-days in a tanning salon.

Big fan of the LFL. The key is that the players play real tackle football and take the game seriously. Most of the passing games are pretty rough, but overall, the actual football being played isn't that bad. Throw in the visual appeal of the players, and you've got a very entertaining product. I'm gald they finally found a way to make arena football interesting.

I also like the fact that Sean "I was sending pics of my junk before it was cool" Salisbury is the color commentator, and that the TV broadcast opens up by showing the betting line on the game.

What was I saying?

You're always a master debater on this site Sage!

Big fan of the LFL. The key is that the players play real tackle football and take the game seriously. Most of the passing games are pretty rough, but overall, the actual football being played isn't that bad. Throw in the visual appeal of the players, and you've got a very entertaining product. I'm gald they finally found a way to make arena football interesting.

I also like the fact that Sean "I was sending pics of my junk before it was cool" Salisbury is the color commentator, and that the TV broadcast opens up by showing the betting line on the game.

Geeze when I went to a game in Baltimore I thought it was the worst thing I've ever watched. I mean, the home team's star player stayed out on the field and signed autographs and did photo opts during half-time. That's taking it seriously? So seriously that the half-time adjustments aren't worth enough for the most "important" player on the field to know? Sure some of the girls were hot, but the overall experience was underwhelming at best. The 6 dollar beer I bought on Broad Street afterwards was far more worth the money.

Geeze when I went to a game in Baltimore I thought it was the worst thing I've ever watched. I mean, the home team's star player stayed out on the field and signed autographs and did photo opts during half-time. That's taking it seriously? So seriously that the half-time adjustments aren't worth enough for the most "important" player on the field to know? Sure some of the girls were hot, but the overall experience was underwhelming at best. The 6 dollar beer I bought on Broad Street afterwards was far more worth the money.

Were you expecting the Lambeau Leap? :w00t:

Seriously, Cleveland and Toronto gets teams but Buffalo doesn't? Get Terry Pegula on it.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

I went to a game in San Diego last year. Yes, the uniforms were skimpy. The athleticism and competitiveness were impressive. There was a lot of effort in the play. I was surprised. Apparently, a number of the players had played other sports. The tickets that we received were comps as were many others in the building. I don't know how the LFL makes money. The scheduling seemed erratic with months between home games. San Diego no longer has a team supposedly until they resolve venue issues. Would I pay to go watch another game? Maybe!

My cousin, Bryn is a wide receiver for the Tampa Bay Breeze. She was always a great athlete through high school and college. She plays because she loves football, and this is really the only outlet for females to play football. I haven't talked to her much over the past few years, but from chatting with her on Facebook, she loves the LFL and doesn't care about the skimpy uniform; she just wants to play!

I need to talk to her more about it, though. I don't even know if she gets paid or anything. Need to get her defensive teammates to take Angela's head off as revenge for Super Bowl XXVI...

My cousin, Bryn is a wide receiver for the Tampa Bay Breeze. She was always a great athlete through high school and college. She plays because she loves football, and this is really the only outlet for females to play football. I haven't talked to her much over the past few years, but from chatting with her on Facebook, she loves the LFL and doesn't care about the skimpy uniform; she just wants to play!

I need to talk to her more about it, though. I don't even know if she gets paid or anything. Need to get her defensive teammates to take Angela's head off as revenge for Super Bowl XXVI...

Breanna Fila?

Yeah - she looks like she is in it for the competitive outlet. :lol:

You know, it's completely legal to marry your first cousin in NY, your sister in Florida, and both in Utah.

Edit:Oops - my bad - I assumed because Breanna is from Buffalo!

Bryn Renda. Maybe she is in it for the competition. You should get her to introduce you to Breanna.

By the way, did anyone notice the quarterback is white? Must be one of Ralph's racist buddies owns the team.

Edited by Erik Flowers

My link

Yow!

Oops! Sorry, it's your cousin. :blush: