Prepare ye selves, fans of Buffalo

The Big Cat

I can see a lumbering Spencer Johnson chasing Tebow around the end already.

With the way Spencer gets caught inside multiple times per game, Tebow may approach 200 yards rushing against the Bills....Get ready for 5-11.....:sick:

All of that 5-2 optimism seems like an other worldly experience.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the way Spencer gets caught inside multiple times per game, Tebow may approach 200 yards rushing against the Bills....Get ready for 5-11.....:sick:

All of that 5-2 optimism seems like an other worldly experience.

I think the Bills will try to combat the Broncos' ground game (including Tebow) by getting bigger up front. This means benching Nick Barnett for Lionel Dotson. Look at how much bigger Dotson is! That's gotta help stuff the run!

I'm happy to report that while I am a loyal Bills fan the outcome of the game with Denver matters little to me. I am not in the camp that I wish for the Bills to "lose out" the remaining games. I hope they win as that is what they are supposed to do. Rather, my mindset is all that is in question is draft position and who cares at this point. This team will either make serious changes in the offseason or not. This is what will be most important to me. If the Bills are serious about returning to winning ways they will select a new DC and go about drafing and finding free agents to shore up that side of the ball. They have an adequate offense. Yes, this clearly suggests improvements can be made but absent improvements on defense nothing else will matter.

A comeback won't be necessary... have you seen the garbage we call a defense? The score will be 38-17 or something like that.

Really? How do you figure we score 17 points?

I'm happy to report that while I am a loyal Bills fan the outcome of the game with Denver matters little to me. I am not in the camp that I wish for the Bills to "lose out" the remaining games. I hope they win as that is what they are supposed to do. Rather, my mindset is all that is in question is draft position and who cares at this point. This team will either make serious changes in the offseason or not. This is what will be most important to me. If the Bills are serious about returning to winning ways they will select a new DC and go about drafing and finding free agents to shore up that side of the ball. They have an adequate offense. Yes, this clearly suggests improvements can be made but absent improvements on defense nothing else will matter.

Well said, a new DC would be my first choice, maybe it's Wanstadts turn to motivate, or someone else with experience in stopping the run and getting to the passer. Any way you look at it, the Bills need more talent on the defense, a nasty DE and LB to put fear into opposing offenses. If only there was a way to keep starters healthy, the injury bug seems to hit the Bills on a regular basis over the last few years and because of that we've not really seen what this team is capable of... Here's to a healthy 2012...cheers!!!

Does our kicker just flat out miss an extra point, or does Tebow block it?

Tebow will definitely block it. I mean, he'll be on the sideline at the time, but he'll received 100% of the credit for the block. Just another one of those miracles.

This clearly for many The Bills "Superbowl", with many laying in wait to be able to post "Tebow exposed" . So many are laying in wait to say " I told you so! . Game itself does have at this point the appearances of being a important one for Denver, they actually a possible playoff team. For Bills a win in and of itself no a big deal, but at some point a number of guys are in need of putting together some decent games and having success to build on, no doubt Fitz case and point no. one. Would like to see Fitz and team have a good this game this week and build on it against Denver. No chance do I root against the Bills, but saying that I am no fan of my team of choice skunking another teams chances , I am rooting for Bills to do well and win, would not matter if it were the paisley avenue pollywogs. Many of you can hate it , like it, criticize it , in any fashion you wish. In the end Tim Tebow will have played starting Quarterback at some point in time walk away from the game a very rich and wealthy young man who at least realized his dream of having opportunity to be a NFL starting quarterback and a reasonably wealthy young man. you may rant , rave, talk his throwing motion, his inability to fly around stadium's pooping golden golf ball, you are not going to change it, and for some of you that must really put a huge knot in your shorts.....

This clearly for many The Bills "Superbowl", with many laying in wait to be able to post "Tebow exposed" . So many are laying in wait to say " I told you so! . Game itself does have at this point the appearances of being a important one for Denver, they actually a possible playoff team. For Bills a win in and of itself no a big deal, but at some point a number of guys are in need of putting together some decent games and having success to build on, no doubt Fitz case and point no. one. Would like to see Fitz and team have a good this game this week and build on it against Denver. No chance do I root against the Bills, but saying that I am no fan of my team of choice skunking another teams chances , I am rooting for Bills to do well and win, would not matter if it were the paisley avenue pollywogs. Many of you can hate it , like it, criticize it , in any fashion you wish. In the end Tim Tebow will have played starting Quarterback at some point in time walk away from the game a very rich and wealthy young man who at least realized his dream of having opportunity to be a NFL starting quarterback and a reasonably wealthy young man. you may rant , rave, talk his throwing motion, his inability to fly around stadium's pooping golden golf ball, you are not going to change it, and for some of you that must really put a huge knot in your shorts.....

I can't tell if this is stream-of-consciousness, experimental writing, or the world's biggest run-on sentence with a few periods randomly sprinkled in.

Regardless, it made me laugh. Funny post!