Men, Women, and Friendship

DrDawkinstein

I have to disagree with the video......its is quite possible.....It's not saying you can't be attractive to people. I mean in essence I could be attractive to many people in the world and not want to be romantically involved or have sex with all of them.

I think the video is kind of deceiving as well just to prove the guy's point......like statistics, I can make something sound as good or bad as I want it too.

I have to disagree with the video......its is quite possible.....It's not saying you can't be attractive to people. I mean in essence I could be attractive to many people in the world and not want to be romantically involved or have sex with all of them.

So you're saying that you're a woman?

That sounds an awful lot like an ex post facto justification coming from an androgynous guy that's been rejected by every women he's ever met...

Is that what passes for hot these days?? take a stroll on the University of Central Florida or FSU campuses. Its unreal...

The difference is hard to explain, but I kinda prefer "cute" over "hot". A few of the girls in this video were very cute.

Edited by SageAgainstTheMachine

I think you're right. Women have this amazing power where they can rationally decide when, where and with whom they'll have sex.

It's baffling.

This prompted pretty funny conversation with the wifey last night. Her best response in the dialogue:

He's (as in good old Sage) exactly correct. This is why women can turn men into dribbling piles of hormonal goo. :lol::lol:

I think you're right. Women have this amazing power where they can rationally decide when, where and with whom they'll have sex.

It's baffling.

Its baffling when a woman does it, but when a man does it they charge him with rape. Its a double standard and it sucks.

This prompted pretty funny conversation with the wifey last night. Her best response in the dialogue:

He's (as in good old Sage) exactly correct. This is why women can turn men into dribbling piles of hormonal goo. :lol::lol:

:lol:

It all begins around puberty. Boys notice girls, and girls notice them noticing. And thus the exploitation begins. Which isn't to say it's not a 2-way street. I've seen women yanked around by men too, but the ladies certainly know how to use their wiles.

Being 22, I remember 14 all too well. Talk about hormonal goo...

Slow down ... he's not suggesting the woman forces herself on anyone ... How do you equate this to rape?

1. Why?

2. I'm not suggesting a woman has to force herself on a man either.

3. I do not equate a woman choosing her partners with rape.

My comment was intended to be a joke, but apparently it didn't translate. I thought the comparison was absurd enough not to be taken literally.

It's baffling.

Women generally decide within about 15 minutes of meeting a guy whether or not they would ever have sex with him...

Women generally decide within about 15 minutes of meeting a guy whether or not they would ever have sex with him...

My best moments with girls are the first 15 minutes.

If I have a female friend who I have not then more then likely I am either working on it or she has very hot obtainable friends.

and LAMP: It's been over 11 years and two (maybe more?) of my HS track records still stand, they probably always will. We had 4 110 hurdlers who ran sub-16's easily do a hurdle relay and beat the previous record by over 7 seconds that stood for 27 years.