Pegula Buys NFL Agency Firm

BRAWNDO

Man, we can only pray he gets involved with the Bills. Please Terry. Please, please, please. I can't even imagine what it would be like to have an owner that wants to win and will put forth the energy and resources necessary to do so.

Please god.

Could he want to start learning the business of NFL for some future purchase? :worthy:

My link

God Bless you Ralph .... But man would that be sweet if he bought the team :thumbsup: !!!! This guy not only has the money but he seems like a guy that wants to win & isn't afraid to invest his money in a team to win ... PLEASE Ralph sell him the team & retire , I appreciate what you have done for the Bills but it's time to move on and enjoy your golden years !!!! PLEASE !!!!!

Mr. Pegula bought the agency because of the record label attached to it.

It had little to do with the player agency side of the business.

Remember, Mr. Pegula already owns a country music label.

What record label are you referring to that is attached to the agency?

Could he want to start learning the business of NFL for some future purchase? :worthy:

My link

It could be a first step to get his foot in the NFL'S ownership door. Lets face it the man has enough money to buy the Bills, and build his own stadium. Understanding the players side of the business is crucial when owning any sports franchise. The timing of this purchase is very interesting. I for one hope he does buy the Bills, can you imagine the possibilities for the franchise if that should happen.

can he own the Bills and the Sabres??...just wondering...not sure what the rules are owning multiple sports teams.

Yes. You can own an NFL team and another pro team in the same city, or a city without an NFL team.

Yes. You can own an NFL team and another pro team in the same city, or a city without an NFL team.

i believe they can as long as both are in the same city. that is why jeremy jacobs cant buy the bills unless he sells the bruins. i am pretty sure that is the rule about dual ownership.

Pegula owning the Bills would be the greatest thing for this area since the Erie Canal.

I hate all this talk about Pegula buying the Bills. He's got his hands full with the Sabres. Let the Sabres win 2-3 Stanley Cups first before the worrying about the Bills. The Bills are such a piss poor organization it's not even funny. It's Probably gonna take a Trillionare who loves the Bills to really bring around the organization anyways. Let someone else worry about them. Leave Pegula out of it Please!!!

Pegula owning the Bills would be the greatest thing for this area since the Erie Canal.

He has given no indication that he has any interest in football whatsoever. That being said, I think he really wants the approval of the WNY fan and enjoys the attention he has gotten so far. I'm not criticizing him, but I think he likes the role he's playing right now. If he really wants to be seen as a hero, he could do it. Hey, he could continue being cheap w/ the Bills and w/ the revenue sharing, still make plenty of money every year to make up for all the money he's going to lose w/ the Sabres. Consider it hedging his bet. But yes, it would be like Mogilny defecting X the LaFontaine trade X The Cornelius Bennett trade X The Sundowner X the chicken wing.

He has given no indication that he has any interest in football whatsoever. That being said, I think he really wants the approval of the WNY fan and enjoys the attention he has gotten so far. I'm not criticizing him, but I think he likes the role he's playing right now. If he really wants to be seen as a hero, he could do it. Hey, he could continue being cheap w/ the Bills and w/ the revenue sharing, still make plenty of money every year to make up for all the money he's going to lose w/ the Sabres. Consider it hedging his bet. But yes, it would be like Mogilny defecting X the LaFontaine trade X The Cornelius Bennett trade X The Sundowner X the chicken wing.

I really do not think that Pegula is worried about losing money on the Sabres. He bought the team for 189 million and during the same time frame donated 100 million (88 mil to Penn State and 12 mil Houghton) to he and his wife's alma mater. I could see him being a majority partner for a new ownership group. He has traveled to Penn State to watch football games, most recently Alabama vs Penn State. He also pushed hard for Tom Bradley to get the Temple Football HC job when it opened up.

Alabama Link

Edited by BRAWNDO