Ever Since Rusty Jones left.....

Ever since Rusty Jones left, this team has been decimated with key injuries year after year.Why is half this team on IR and hurt and can't play????? The Bills need to reevaluate strength and conditioning!!!!!!

Strangely, he went to that Bears, who have had nothing but injury woes since he has been there...go figure!

We had way fewer injuries last year, and I was hoping the new staff solved that problem.

It's tough to say this year, with the effects of the lockout taking out a lot of players across the entire league.

I'm interested to see how next year plays out, injury-wise, with a full offseason training regiment.

Went to the game Sunday and took notice of the number of players on injured reserve on each team. According to the Gameday Magazine handed out Sunday, the Bills have 12 players on IR while the Titans have 3.

How can it be that the Bills have four times as many players on IR as another team? It seems every year we are at or near the top of the list of players on IR.

It cannot be just bad luck. There must be a reason!

Maybe it's just that the Bills push themselves to the point of injury trying to make things happen against superior talent. See how Chandler was fighting for yards trying to spark something, Freddie was taking more hits than any other two players on the roster as the only play maker, Wood was trying to make a tackle after a horrible interception and likely tired from fighting massive D line... Tired legs are very often connected to knee tears. I thought Jones was blocked back into freddie on his, Parrish epitomizes the idea...

The Dolphins really showed how big bad and nasty looks versus these bills, even more than the Jets I thought.

Banking on Merriman was a bad idea. Why do you think no other Gms pulled the trigger to sign him? It was just idiotic. He's nothing with out the juice. Terrance McGee hasn't finihed a season the last three years, so he was right on schedule for his IR return. Should have resinged Greer, and let McGee go. Parrish can't stay healthy. He is just too small unfortunately to take the hits. I just hope Wood can make a full return for next year. Our FO let us down once again by banking on injury prone players in key positions to make plays.

12 players and a lot, maybe most, are starters and for the second week in a row we had the ball at the end with a chance to win...I don't think this team is in as bad shape talent wise as most here feel...jmho

Went to the game Sunday and took notice of the number of players on injured reserve on each team. According to the Gameday Magazine handed out Sunday, the Bills have 12 players on IR while the Titans have 3.

How can it be that the Bills have four times as many players on IR as another team? It seems every year we are at or near the top of the list of players on IR.

It cannot be just bad luck. There must be a reason!

Bigger, stronger, faster, players on weight programs since they've been 10...

It's like asking why there might be more fatal car accidents once EVERY speed limit, local, highway or otherwise were to be boosted by 40mph.

We had way fewer injuries last year, and I was hoping the new staff solved that problem.

It's tough to say this year, with the effects of the lockout taking out a lot of players across the entire league.

I'm interested to see how next year plays out, injury-wise, with a full offseason training regiment.

Couldn't agree more. LINK

Banking on Merriman was a bad idea. Why do you think no other Gms pulled the trigger to sign him? It was just idiotic. He's nothing with out the juice. Terrance McGee hasn't finihed a season the last three years, so he was right on schedule for his IR return. Should have resinged Greer, and let McGee go. Parrish can't stay healthy. He is just too small unfortunately to take the hits. I just hope Wood can make a full return for next year. Our FO let us down once again by banking on injury prone players in key positions to make plays.

Sometimes I just sit back and wait for these shots... merriman has nothing to do with the amount of injuries the team has endured over the last 6 seasons, it's almost like you replied to the wrong thread with this garbage.

I agree on Merriman. Parrish cannot stay healthy, this is true, but not because of "taking big hits". It's been his arms and ankles breaking...not from getting pounded.

The Merriman reference is inaccurate. He wasn't an UFA. The Bills claimed him off waivers and there were believed to be 3-4 other teams interested in claiming him if he made it past the Bills (Dolphins included).

Ever since Rusty Jones left, this team has been decimated with key injuries year after year.Why is half this team on IR and hurt and can't play????? The Bills need to reevaluate strength and conditioning!!!!!!

Yeah, but the guy that Mularkey brought in was a Hall of Famer!