Spiller's week to break one

TPS

Spiller is a LOSER. He showed it when the ball was stripped and he was crying on the sidelines. He showed it when he gets turned back at the first down marker and did not make the first down. He has no heart for this game. He is a loser as is the rest of this team. Fitz should shave that beard and get serious about the game no try to cultivate some weirdo cult image. This team spews DJ all over again.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spiller is a LOSER. He showed it when the ball was stripped and he was crying on the sidelines. He showed it when he gets turned back at the first down marker and did not make the first down. He has no heart for this game. He is a loser as is the rest of this team. Fitz should shave that beard and get serious about the game no try to cultivate some weirdo cult image. This team spews DJ all over again.

lol...you mad bro?

HAHAHA

Speaking of loser....

You're going to have an aneurysm, take a deep breath loser.

Titans CJ = 200 yards

Bills CJ = 75 yards

Titans CJ = 153

Bills CJ = 83

was at the game, CJ looked real good in first half. got screwed out of a 41 yard touchdown run by a cheap holding penalty. was not utilized much in 2nd half. CJ will be a late bloomer. he will not be a bust, although i would not have picked him in the draft.

Titans CJ = 153

Bills CJ = 83

was at the game, CJ looked real good in first half. got screwed out of a 41 yard touchdown run by a cheap holding penalty. was not utilized much in 2nd half. CJ will be a late bloomer. he will not be a bust, although i would not have picked him in the draft.

What's with not rushing in the second half? Rushing works better in the second half when the big guys on the defense get tired. Gailey (or Fitz) gives up on the run and goes pass wacky in the second half. I have noticed this for several games now, and not just when the game is out of hand.

oh stuff it...he looked good, and would look even better if we weren't always playing from behind with a JV offensive line.

What's with not rushing in the second half? Rushing works better in the second half when the big guys on the defense get tired. Gailey (or Fitz) gives up on the run and goes pass wacky in the second half. I have noticed this for several games now, and not just when the game is out of hand.

The pitfalls of falling behind I guess?

As bad as our defense is we need to run more.

Too many passes being called in my opinion.

You're right...and its not just with Spiller. This happened a game or two when FJ was out there.