Jack Del Rio fired

CowgirlsFan

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

another coach that kept his job longer then he should have simply because he had a guaranteed contract

Andy Reid is next. Shabby maybe gone , too, turn (Sd), and the guy in KC.

Andy Reid will be canned. Simple Jack was no surprise. Wouldn't be surprised if Miami tries to bring in Clever, either.

i think Reid is gone as well but it will probably come out as him stepping down...i dont care what his record is the guy has always been overrated

I doubt Haley is gone from KC, they made the playoffs last year and had a ton of injuries, he prob gets one more year

Shanahan prob gets another year as well

my surprise firing is Garrett in Dallas...think Fisher ends up there or Philly

Edited by Max997

I think a lot of coaches will get fired and it will be an interesting coaching carousel of an off season.

Reid

Frazier

Shanahan (He probably resigns.)

Coughlin (Especially if there is another second half collapse, which is underway)

Haley

Turner

Sparano

Morris

Garrett (No playoffs or first round exit gets him fired.)

I have a hunch that if the Patriots somehow win the Super Bowl this year, Belichick will retire.

Please welcome your LOS ANGELES JAGUARS!!!!!!

I hope so. Eliminating the LA threat can certainly make me feel better about the Bills collapse this season.

@AdamSchefter

Filed to ESPN: Jaguars employees were informed today that the team is being sold.

I hope so. Eliminating the LA threat can certainly make me feel better about the Bills collapse this season.

@AdamSchefter

Filed to ESPN: Jaguars employees were informed today that the team is being sold.

Well, probably not the end of that story. Word is that LA wants not one but TWO NFL teams...

Well, I read recently that a minority stake was sold to a FedEx executive who supposedly was given the option to buy it all when Weaver decides to get out, with the stipulation the team must remain in Jacksonville.

Does it make sense to buy that team and keep it there? If so, that's good for Buffalo's chances. If not, because you want them to move to save the Bills from the spector of LA, that's a double-edged sword because if they move, the Bills, even with a team in LA, remain a candidate to leave given the economic justification od a Jaguars move.

Now PFT reports the buyer is Shahid Khan, who tried to buy the Rams and the team stays in Jax.

Edited by zonabb

Well, probably not the end of that story. Word is that LA wants not one but TWO NFL teams...

2 teams? Sounds like wishful thinking considering that history has shown the area is not interested in supporting a single team. I suspect the league would be happly to locate one team in LA Metro and then evaluate for several seasons how it goes before plunking down a second franchise.