Yes, I may be clinically insane.

bobobonators

Of the remaining 5 games, 3 are at home:

Titans next week..winnable

@chargers...their season is over...winnnable.

Dolphins...you're telling me the Fins are going to sweep us this year???...winnable.

Broncos...it's not in Denver..it's in buffalo...Tebow will not Tebow us...winnable.

Patriots...pats will have division wrapped up with nothing to play for (possibly).. winnable.

5-0...10-6..2nd wild card spot. BRING IT!!! :beer::beer::beer:

Edited by bobobonators

Its not impossible but a lot other things to happen:

- Jets finish 3 & 2 since we need to make up 2 games on them

- AFC North would have to collapse since we are behind 3 of their teams

- part of AFC North's fall would have to come against AFC west whom we hold head to head against Raiders, Chiefs, and if we win out will also against Chargers and Broncos

Winning out means we end up ahead of Titans with head to head

Not impossible but improbable.

Just get to 10 & 6 and see what happens, cuz ya' never know

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Dolphins...you're telling me the Fins are going to sweep us this year???...winnable.

Broncos...it's not in Denver..it's in buffalo...Tebow will not Tebow us...winnable.

Patriots...pats will have division wrapped up with nothing to play for (possibly).. winnable.

There are other goals that are equally important as the playoffs this year. A sweep of the Pats or running the games on the table. Even a finish with a winning record would go a long way. Actually I would be happy if they played every game as well as they played today. If they are in the game until the last play I would be Ok this year.

you better add about ten beers.

Those are all very winnable games but this is the Bills were talking here, so we'll probably lose a few close ones. If only we'd beaten the Jets we'd be in a solid position, but as it is we lose out in the tiebreaker to several teams who best case scenario we end up with the same record. It would take a miracle for us to get in.

I agree that the remaining schedule is not tough. 3 or maybe 4 wins in not out of the question. Problem is even if they won all 5 they are in tiebreaker hell. They have loses to cinncy and two to the jets . My guess 8-8 . Good news is and dispite the negativity out there, things are in the way up

Love it. GO BILLS!!!

Love the optimism, but I just don't see it.

We played well enough to win against a mediocre team yesterday and still lost the game. That doesn't exactly fill me with your optimism.