Yes, I may be clinically insane.

bobobonators

No statistics here. Here is what will happen based on the cruelty of being a Buffalo fan.

Bills win next 3 games, putting them 8-6, while other AFC contenders slip a game or two.

This gets myself and the rest of buffalo excited, revived, Billieving again. Just when we see a glimmer of hope we get destroyed. As always.

You can predict Buffalo's performance on how adversely it will affect the general emotion of the city.

Hey, we can all dream can't we? Lotto- Jennifer Aniston- Bills win SB....

It certainly is a possibility the Bills could go 10-6 ....but first the DC needs to remove his cranium from his rectum

next, CJ Spiller needs to start playing up to his #9 overall selection, start playing with instinct instead of trying to think

then, Buddy Nix needs to find a pass rusher off the waiver wire, kinda like the way the Jets did with Maybin... he had 2 sacks on Fitz Sunday and has 5 on the year :doh:

Of the remaining 5 games, 3 are at home:

Titans next week..winnable

@chargers...their season is over...winnnable.

Dolphins...you're telling me the Fins are going to sweep us this year???...winnable.

Broncos...it's not in Denver..it's in buffalo...Tebow will not Tebow us...winnable.

Patriots...pats will have division wrapped up with nothing to play for (possibly).. winnable.

5-0...10-6..2nd wild card spot. BRING IT!!! :beer::beer::beer:

Cincinnati was a winnable game. The Giants game was a winnable game. Yesterday was a winnable game. We lost them all. I predict we don't win more than one more game all year. This team was done when they got blown out three straight times against not so great competition.

Edited by xsoldier54

They started the year strong and i think they will end the year strong. It's the middle portion that killed them. Yesterday's close game will help them get back to their winning ways next week. I think they lose in San Diego. The Chargers still have a decent D and talent on O. My prediction is 3-2 down the stretch, maybe 4-1. Still not enough to get to the playoffs.

Until they get that 7th loss though...i will hang onto a shred of hope.

why not? its better than thinking every game from here on out will be a loss. i'm still excited to watch games, any team can win on any given sunday.

You are right. Why not Billieve. I am not one of the haters who says we give up and stop watching to make Ralph do something. Really, the game is all about the wins and losses and the Bills will make anyone who billieves look prophetic or ridiculous. Early in the year we all looked brilliant for having hope that the Bills could beat the Patriots: more wins would bring this same luster to a billiever. However, results will make one look moronic or brilliant, zealous or balanced, and I am inclined to think the Bills finishing 10-6 is a far-fetched. Best of luck to you seeming the brilliant billiever though, as it is a result we all could smile about. :thumbsup:

Until they get that 7th loss though...i will hang onto a shred of hope.

Up until yesterday, I thought there was a decent chance the Bills could get in the playoffs at 9-7. But that scenario was based on the idea that we would beat the Jets and therefore have a fighting shot at winning a 3- or 4-way tiebreaker situation. Now that we definitely lose a tie to the Jets, winning out is probably the only realistic way to make it, and even that is no sure thing. Would have been nice if the Browns could have held on vs. the Bengals yesterday. I still think they are capable of a collapse down the stretch.

All that said, I am with you and the OP in holding out hope until the math doesn't work. For me, it's just more entertaining to watch the games with some hope - however small - that there could be a postseason for the Bills.

Up until yesterday, I thought there was a decent chance the Bills could get in the playoffs at 9-7. But that scenario was based on the idea that we would beat the Jets and therefore have a fighting shot at winning a 3- or 4-way tiebreaker situation. Now that we definitely lose a tie to the Jets, winning out is probably the only realistic way to make it, and even that is no sure thing. Would have been nice if the Browns could have held on vs. the Bengals yesterday. I still think they are capable of a collapse down the stretch.

All that said, I am with you and the OP in holding out hope until the math doesn't work. For me, it's just more entertaining to watch the games with some hope - however small - that there could be a postseason for the Bills.

Agreed, with that being said if by some miracle they do win out they will have the tie breaker over Denver/Tenn/Oak/San Diego. They would have to hope that both the Jets & Cincy go 3-2/2-3 respectively. I could see Cincy folding but the Jets I don't think play a team with a winning record for the rest of the year. They needed to win the game yesterday, that was pretty much an elimination game.