I have a dream

I had a dream last night we beat the Jets 6-3. Sanchez was awful and made a ton of mistakes, Rayner hit the game winner with 1 min left

Go Bills

I also have a dream. That dream is the realization of all bills fans past and present. Eiither this season or next, the light finally goes on and stays on (per my dream). Nix isn't the best in the business but he's pretty effin good. He's had 1 draft being in complete charge and in my dream he continues on that path with many more great drafts and we re-ascend to where some of the most deserving fans on the planet have been wanting to return for so long. Those who still love the team will be rewarded with one of life's great lessons. With perseverance and dedication, the good guys will eventually win.

I also have a dream. That dream is the realization of all bills fans past and present. Eiither this season or next, the light finally goes on and stays on (per my dream). Nix isn't the best in the business but he's pretty effin good. He's had 1 draft being in complete charge and in my dream he continues on that path with many more great drafts and we re-ascend to where some of the most deserving fans on the planet have been wanting to return for so long. Those who still love the team will be rewarded with one of life's great lessons. With perseverance and dedication, the good guys will eventually win.

Nice: I agree, I think most of us share that

GO BILLS