Tales from Black Friday

Just Jack

I just got home from WaWa...it took me 10 minutes walking round trip to get my coffee, normally I can do it in about 9-9.25 minutes...had to wait in line behind 1 person there to get a freaking newspaper...dude...turn on the news and get out my frigging way...cashier seemed really flustered that i wanted to put my change in the change donation box...<must be her first black friday> :censored: I swear...it better not be that bad when i walk down to the flying pig later for beer and dinner...i'll be pissed!!!!

btw...first year in a very long time i am not in retail...don't quite know what to with myself, so i figure...when in philly...drink good beer! :beer:

Edited by The Poojer

Wont be going anywhere near retail today. But if this is how your Friday morning ends up, it's time to seriously re-evaluate your life...

http://a3.sphotos.ak...639685900_n.jpg

That's a bad way to start the shopping day.

I was walking through the pasture and got swiped across the face by a cow by a tail?

And why is your face so close the cows butt??????

And why is your face so close the cows butt??????

Once had a HS student come out to shadow my Vet palpate a few head. We finaly talked her in to it. Too bad her reflexes weren't fast enough, nor did she know the right move to keep it going right don her side! Not her face, but still made me think of it.

Last time I did Black Friday shopping was like 10 years ago to buy gameboys for my niece and nephew. Some woman had grabbed like 10 and there weren't any left on the shelf. I made some comment about it and she gave up 2. She must have been putting them on eBay or something to turn a fast buck.

I have not gone out on BF since, other than to get groceries. Stupid waste of time.

I worked door security at my local Wal-mart last night. Was swore at a few times by idiots who started grabbing things before the 10 o'clock start. Had one woman weeping to let her in to be with her family without going through the line. Had to clean up a few syringes in the parking lot (they looked like insulin shots that someone dropped)

Last year was a lot more fun. A couple ladies go into a fist fight over $1 towels. Apparently one of them started picking up the entire display and poured them into her cart, and another woman decided she didn't like that so she slugged her. I had a couple buy a 52" TV, Blu-Ray player, and a bunch of DVDs on their EBT Food Stamps card. Wanted to cuss them out haha.