If you.........

T.O.

If you were the Bills front office would you take either of the following quarterbacks if available in the first round of 2012 to groom behind Fitzpatrick for the team's future, Matt Barkley USC, Landry Jones Oklahoma, we are assuming Oliver Luck is gone or would you go defense with the first pick?

If a QB is there who you feel is an upgrade (now or in the future) to Fitz, you take him. If it's in Round 1 or Round 7. This team has no backup QB and Fitz's deal makes him expendable after next season.

QB is the single most important position in the game. If one's there, you take him. But there's no need to reach for one.

I hadn't seen much of Barkley until this season. And based on what I've seen, the kid is a major gamer. He won me over during the USC-Stanford game. I know A.Luck doesn't have the same quality of skill players, but Barkley went drive for drive with Luck and even outplayed him. If Barkley is there, I'd love to see us pull the trigger.

I have only seen RGIII play twice, but that kid is impressive, as well. Haven't seen enough of Landry Jones, but I know a lot of you guys are believers in him.

I am enamored with Griffin from Baylor after watching him on Saturday night. World-class speed, accurate, big-arm, humble, clutch.

i like RG3 quite a bit very elusive runner and good size and a pretty big arm. im guessing hes gonna be rising a bit on draft boards and could possibly be a top 10 pick. so the bills would have to be losing from here on out to get him. but with the way they are playing its a good possibility that we could have top 10

Hopefully this year's QBs coming out are as good as last year's. Look what Cinci and Carolina have done with Andy and Cam. The others like Ponder< Gabbert and Locker seem like they can help their teams too. We need a young QB with our first pick IF there are any as good as the guys mentioned.

Buddy and Chan would have drafted Cam this year, so I expect they'll grab one next April if they think he'll be good in the league.

I like Matt Barkley, Landry Jones and Robert Griffin a lot. If any of them are available, you have to pull the trigger. We can't keep passing on this kind of potential at the quarterback position, even with the big contract we just handed Fitz.

This team could also use a massive upgrade at offensive tackle, even though our group has performed a lot better than I expected. Chris Hairston can move to right tackle. Bell and Pears can be depth. The top tackles available are Matt Kalil and Jonathan Martin.

The Bills also need an elite talent across the field from Steve Johnson, especially somebody that can stretch the field. You can't get better than Justin Blackmon. He's the total package. A lot of people also like Alshon Jeffery, but he's more of a big red zone target instead of a deep threat.

Unfortunately, the 2012 draft class is more loaded on the offensive side of the ball (the opposite of last year).

The Bills REALLY need somebody to upgrade the pass rush. They obviously need help at cornerback.

A lot of what the Bills do here might depend on whether they fire George Edwards (which they need to do) and revert back to the 4-3 defense (which they also need to do).

If they stick with the 3-4, they really need some outside linebackers with speed.

If they go back to the 4-3...which better fits the personnel...they would probably look more for a defensive end.