Fitzpatick's Beard....

BuffaloWest

Fitzpatrick needs to shave that mangy, stupid looking , gimmicky beard.

Show a commitment to a complete focus on football and not being the

guy with the stupid beard.

I can see hockey players growing them during a playoff run,

but Fitz's beard does give him superhuman powers like Samson's hair did.

Brady chopped his long hair off right after the Pat's loss to The Bills.

It showed that he was more commiteed to football than growing out his hair to "look cool".

Shave your beard Fitz. You look like a total f'in choad!

Focus on your job, because right now you and the team you lead are an utter discgrace.

Agreed. The mojo of the beard has worn off.

He may also want to change it just so some of the tar and feather group won't recognize him as well in public.

GO BILLS!!!

Edited by K-9

Fitzpatrick needs to shave that mangy, stupid looking , gimmicky beard.

Show a commitment to a complete focus on football and not being the

guy with the stupid beard.

I can see hockey players growing them during a playoff run,

but Fitz's beard does give him superhuman powers like Samson's hair did.

Brady chopped his long hair off right after the Pat's loss to The Bills.

It showed that he was more commiteed to football than growing out his hair to "look cool".

Shave your beard Fitz. You look like a total f'in choad!

Focus on your job, because right now you and the team you lead are an utter discgrace.

What a clown. I'm glad you're in Tom Brady's head like that.

I think you all should take a laxative approx. 1 hr before coming on this sight :o so you can leave all the crap behind :lol: & focus on our team & not players cosmetic issues <_< .

I don't care if he colors his beard purple & has his ears pierced & puts pie plates in them :w00t: as long as he gets back to playing the way he was in the beginning of the year !!

I think you all should take a laxative approx. 1 hr before coming on this sight :o so you can leave all the crap behind :lol: & focus on our team & not players cosmetic issues <_< .

I don't care if he colors his beard purple & has his ears pierced & puts pie plates in them :w00t: as long as he gets back to playing the way he was in the beginning of the year !!

If Buddy Nix and Chan Gailey were really so smart, DO u really think they would both have been available for Ralph to hire? Come on Man!!! The below mediocrity grades are finally beginning to show.

Edited by hamtenp

Agreed. The mojo of the beard has worn off.

He may also want to change it just so some of the tar and feather group won't recognize him as well in public.

GO BILLS!!!

This.

My wife told me the same thing the other day. My initial response was negative because he had done so well with it.

Now, I wonder....

Edited by BuffaloWings

Great Post. Of course, the brain-dead posse comprised mostly of die-hard Chan-atics, and Fitzophiles will show up to say things like "focus on our team & not players cosmetic issues" OR "I blame his wedding ring. It's obvious."

Denial, after all, can be a powerful sedative when used in high doses. I was unaware, however, that it also has hallucinogenic properties as well. For example: Some of us may have witnessed the ill-fated attempts of several loogeys to clear Fitz's facemask. A sight which is sickening enough without having to watch them get stuck in, and dangle from, that full-on festering face-fro he calls a "beard". -Fortunately, others witnessing the same scene, saw the collected, and focused FACE OF OUR FRANCHISE. That's what I call true devotion. I commend them for being able look past the thick trails of mucous to see the wise, grizzled, leader HIDING WITHIN. ALL HAIL FITZ! Slob Field General of the Buffalo Bills!

Edited by #34fan