FINALLY Somoene Is Putting It Out There

H2o

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://profootballta...e-mark-sanchez/

After all of the clamoring over Sanchez's greatness on most of the media outlets, here is the take that most of us have had all this time.

I'm not sure anyone has ever called Sanchez 'great', but I agree it's time to call a spade a spade. The jury is in and The Sanchize is a below-average NFL QB. The local Jets post-game show was killing him last night.

Or better yet, who gives a **** what Cowherd thinks?

Exactly, the guy has no consistent views besides loving everything Brady does. He says whatever will increase his ratings or cause some type of stir. I remember the week of the NE game, he was all over the Bills upsetting them. Then the next week he's talking us down like the Colts or something. I used to not mind him, now I'm just sick of his useless talking.

Funny, Sanchez didn't seem to have any trouble completing passes against us??

I txted my buddy last night saying, "Put pressure on Sanchez and he acts like a rookie". That's exactly what it is, if he has someone in his face he struggles. If you remember they were in the red zone at one point on a 3rd and 6 or so and Holmes (in the slot) does a slant, wide open, but Sanchez felt the linebacker blitzing and tried to rush it out causing a bad throw and a tipped ball. Holmes was obviously pissed off.

Hey I'm no Sanchez fan but no way you can pin this totally on him. He, the offense and special teams left the defense with a Lead with less than 5 mins left and the broncos at their own 5. The denver drive was filled with defensive miscues starting with Leonard whiffing on the possible safety, Revis getting out of Tebows way allowing him to pick up another 5 yards, smith being out of position on the tebow run and Rex calling an all out blitz in the first place.

And yet, the dude continues to kick our rears with great regularity.

Is he the one who has rushed for 200 yards/game the last few years?

Hey I'm no Sanchez fan but no way you can pin this totally on him. He, the offense and special teams left the defense with a Lead with less than 5 mins left and the broncos at their own 5. The denver drive was filled with defensive miscues starting with Leonard whiffing on the possible safety, Revis getting out of Tebows way allowing him to pick up another 5 yards, smith being out of position on the tebow run and Rex calling an all out blitz in the first place.

The defense gave up 10 points. The offense netted 6 points (and that was only because in typical fluke NYJ fashion, they fumbled into the endzone after missing a wide open WR). Yah I'm gonna pin this on him.

Edited by BuffOrange

Is he the one who has rushed for 200 yards/game the last few years?

The offense netted 6 points (and that was because they fumbled into the endzone after missing a wide open WR). Yah I'm gonna pin this on him.

What are you taking about ? Offense scored all 13. And again along with special teams put the so-called best defense in the NFL in the perfect position to close it out.

Did I miss something? Did jets defense make a TD?

God are you that dumb or are you just trying to cause an arguement? The Jets offense scored 13 points & Sanchez threw a pick six that is where he is getting the 6 points from.

Sanchez sucks, I have been saying that since the moment the Jets drafted him. Could not even beat out John David Booty at SC when Carroll practically handed him the job in spring practices. With a top 10 qb, the jets are super bowl contenders. As it is now with Sanchez, they will probably miss the playoffs.

And yet, the dude continues to kick our rears with great regularity.

No, the jets beat us as a team. Along with help from the refs. By the way, Sanchez beating us doesn't make him great.So I'm confused. What are you saying?

Edited by Dopey