DISSED!!! Video Of Jets Fans Doin' A Brother Wrong

That Dude

What an idiot....East Rutherford is a real city???? Except its in New Jersey just like the Jets who got smacked in the mouth tonight. And what's with wearing a winter hat in Florida?? Fist pumping homos!!!

That's what the Jets get for wearing white uniforms at home, just like the Bills did last week. From now on we wear our colors at home like we're supposed to!

Wrong? At least they were concerned about him enough to ask him to come back in and get some water, instead of leaving him out there where he may decide to drive himself home.

Thats what I thought to. Could have turned real bad if they just let him alone out there.

No, it wasn't staged. I know a guy who was at that bar and saw him getting wasted.

I'm sorry but you pass out in the parking lot in the afternoon with your head against the tire that's about to smash it like a rotten pumkin deserves all the crap he got. Effing loser.

I actually thought those fans were pretty cool. The worst they did was surround him and cheer for their team. They then offered to help him up, and get him some water to help sober up. Imagine if these were Philly fans...

Thumbs up for some Jets fans who realize its a game.

I actually thought those fans were pretty cool. The worst they did was surround him and cheer for their team. They then offered to help him up, and get him some water to help sober up. Imagine if these were Philly fans...

Thumbs up for some Jets fans who realize its a game.

I agree completely, these were not bad guys at all....other than the remark about East Rutherford being a real city. Where the hell did that come from??

Edited by albany c2

I really think everyone who is saying it was staged has never seen a full blown "day drunk". When that guy got to his feet, he had no clue where he was. Not fake because, well, why would they fake that? It wasn't interesting enough to be fake.

Why would Jests fans do alot of the stupid, pointless things they do?

for sure that dude was not that wasted after he got up. this was a stage act for sure.

+1 Staged for sure

No, it wasn't staged. I know a guy who was at that bar and saw him getting wasted.

Really? Just joined the wall. You wouldn't be associated with the guys that made that video would you?