Bills/Cowboys Game Thread

Simon

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice job Chan. Can't risk Spiller being tackled at the 14 for a six yard loss of field position! Take a knee and rely on the offense to 80 yard it every time to make up the 21 points. I will sound like a broken record on this until they get it right! We are the worst return team in the NFL because we are scared of losing a couple yards, despite having great return talent.

I was afraid of this. 21-0 and we look absolutely laughable. I'm not sure what happened after that Washington game, but this team has now failed to show up for two straight weeks. They are making the Cowboys and Jets look way better than they are. This team needs to get it's **** together and quickly. They will not win this game, but at least maybe they can start to play some football. We'll see.

It's no mystery. Good offenses have run all over the Bills this season and good defenses have shut them down all year. Can't play the Redskins every week.

Just off the top of my head, this is a list of players that are not playing today that were on our roster for Game 1:

Demetrius Bell

Shawne Merriman

Kyle Williams

Chris Kelsay

Rian Lindell

Aaron Williams

Roscoe Parrish

Chris Hairston is dressed, but still hurting. But if you just lay it all out and look at how many key players we've been down for at least a few weeks; it's incredibly damning. That's not even counting how long we were down Terrence McGee and Donald Jones.

I know every team deals with injuries. But it just seems like we're always fighting an uphill battle with the injury bug. I just don't know how we can expect us to win like this. The past few weeks, I think the injuries are really killing us.

bull hockey excuse

every team has injuries

Billls have $30 mil of cap room they could have used to get some depth

Why would you ask a street-signed FA kicker playing his first game for your team to try a 52 yard FG when you know that you are giving the ball in good field position if the kick is missed. Instead, why not pin them deep down their side and put pressure on Romo.... :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

HORRIFIC coaching. No excuse trying for a field goal there.