just want to make sure we are all on the same page

EldaBillsFan

As much as I want the Jets to fail, I can't root for NE in any situation other than a very late season game where they stand to help Buffalo.

Plus, who was the last player in the NFL that you enjoyed watching lose as much as Brady? It's such a treat.

I think I want the Jets to win here. It takes the Pats divisional record down a notch as well as in the win loss column. The Jets and Pats need to lose as many divisional games as possible. Were probably better off with the Jets winning and hoping the Pats lose a few more and we finish with a better record than them in the end. Hopefully with us getting a split with the Jets also. Either way here, it doesn't matter. At this point we still control our own destiny. If we win more than the divisional opponents were in. At this point we would only need to tie the Pats.

I'm going against the grain and hoping the Pats (gasp..choke...)win. I think this will be a three way race down to the wire and the jets are the bigger danger, having won a game against us. They looked good against us and I think they are the bigger challenge. We have to beat the patsies in the last game in any event by my figuring, and we certainly have to beat the jets. Those are going to be two very tough tough games, but nobody said getting to the playoffs in the AFC East was going to be easy

I'm actively rooting for the Pats, and would be so even if the games outcome didn't have an effect on us. Dont get me wrong, I hate the Pats and would root for their failure against any of the other 29 teams (Buf goes without saying), but since Ryan took over the Jets have become my number one most-hated team. The cockiness and endless empty guarantees make them probably the most-obnoxious team in the league. They lose a few games and throw each other under the bus, then win a few and it's right back to their mouth-running status quo.

I hate Brady for his unprecedented success that has made it that much harder to us to compete in the division, but I respect him as an elite QB and for what he did for that franchise. Plus he does his talking on the field and never resorts to the cheap, classless talk of the Jets. He's gone and done what the Jets only talk about.

Plus, I feel like the Pats loss the Giants in the SB - effectively ruining their run at being the greatest team ever - will forever satisfy why wishes of them failing,

i don't think so. we have a better chance of getting the tiebreaker on the pats. If the Jets take the division, we have a better shot of beating out New England for the wildcard.

The Bills are going to win the division, and with any luck New England and the jets don't make it to a wildcard. :thumbsup:

They have 3 loses (two by 3 pts) all to divisional leaders.

Tie.....

A tie hurts more than it helps.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081116165920AAESAo4