I hate the Dallas Cowboys

todd

I always thought the "america's team" name was just wrong. Absent that I likely would have been indifferent to them. With that name, I grew to strongly dislike them.

Ahhhh, yes....the Cowboys, how easy it is to hate them.

In fact, when I think of them, I often think of a profound piece of poetry by MacLean and MacLean.

May bloody piles torment you, and corns grow on your feet,

May crabs as big as turtles, crawl up your A$$ and eat,

And when you're old and feeble, and have become a nervous wreck,

I hope your head falls out your A$$ and breaks your frikking neck.

Here's to the first ever 1000 to 0 football game.

GO BILLS.

I always thought the "america's team" name was just wrong. Absent that I likely would have been indifferent to them. With that name, I grew to strongly dislike them.

The "America's Team" moniker came to be in 1978… I think it was first used in an NFL Films piece on that year's Cowboys, which featured Landry, Staubach, and Dorsett.

That was the first step in them becoming an insufferable franchise.

Then the takeover of the team by Jerry Jones and his hiring of Jimmy Johnson completed the transformation into making them a thoroughly despicable team.

And as Bills fans, losing to them twice in the Super Bowl completed the hat trick.

They're right up there with New England, Pittsburgh, Miami, and the Jets on my short list of most-hated teams.

I also hate Denver for some reason… I think it was a sports bar/Broncos fan deal.

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan

It doesn't matter. We're NORTH AMERICA'S TEAM. LMFAO!

It doesn't matter. We're NORTH AMERICA'S TEAM. LMFAO!

As Conrad Dobler (or maybe it was Phil Villapiano) said when we played them on a Monday Night during the Chuck Knox era, "If they're America's Team, why are we the ones wearing red, white, and blue?"

But you gotta love their cheerleaders :)

Yeah, a bunch of blonde clones with big breasts- barbie dolls. You guys must not have been breast fed. Lots of much prettier women out there who don't look like they came out of a factory. All that aside, I f**ckin' hate the Cowboys- i had the misfortune to live in Dallas for several years, and their arrogance is nauseating.

i hate in order:

pats

jets defense

chargers

the rest of the the jets

pats one more time for the hell of it.

im cool with everybody else.

dont hate:

dolphins (when i started watching bills games in 90, we actually became dolphin killers. marino never beat us in important games)

dallas (im over their sb wins. we were outmatched and i got drunk) dont care for emmith smith. but i like troy and m irvin. if anything i could hate romo because he had/has (dont follow his lovelife) a hot girl. but not that jealous cuz my girl is a bombshell too.

keep on hatin!!!!!!

Romo

post-12174-068933300 1321122633_thumb.jpg

Ahhhh, yes, the hatred continues.

It's interesting to see what the most hated teams are. So many of us hate Dallas, for many reasons...especially the 2 Super B.....ah, never mind, I won't mention it.

Thus, my teams in order of hatred is listed here...but please note, I live just outside Ottawa, so I have to have a special, seething, nauseating hatred for the Toronto Maple Leafs.

MY OFFICIAL LIST OF NFL TEAMS BY HATRED:

1) Miami.... attended a few Miami games in the late 80s...special times.

2) The Cowvomits....2 Super B...ah, never mind....a bunch of reasons. Besides 'a hole in the roof so God can watch'?

Maybe tomorrow! But outside of our trip there every two moons, the good Lord above is looking down at Orchard Park!

3) The Jests...they're just an amusement hatred, purely hatred for the sake of hatred.

4) Miami...attended a few Miami games in the late 80s...special times.

Thus we have it. I wish I could set up a poll (hint to somebody who knows how to do that here on this forum) on which teams are hated the most. Although I'm sure this has been done before sometime.

I hope the Bills beat Dallas so bad the players are made to shave their heads bald with a cheese grater while chewing on tin foil.

I hate how Dallas is in the NFC East. That makes no geographical sense whatsoever.

Does seem a little off, no? But they've been in the east since 1961, and the same 4 teams have played in their division since 1968, so there is historical precedence. If the NFL ever re-aligns along rational geographic lines, a lot of great old rivalies will be lost- we would probably be playing with the Browns, Steelers and Bengals.