McKelvin is bad

For all the athleticism this guy has, he doesn't even belong on the field.

I would put him in for kick off returns ONLY. He just doesn't have the intelligence for the position. Apparently he feels running fast along side a guy is good enough. Who is coaching this dude? Is there nobody on the roster better than McKelvin?

I would put him in for kick off returns ONLY. He just doesn't have the intelligence for the position. Apparently he feels running fast along side a guy is good enough. Who is coaching this dude? Is there nobody on the roster better than McKelvin?

McKelvin is the 3rd corner and Corner the 4th. I will guess when Williams is healthy and practicing that he will see more playing time than McKelvin.

only saw Leodis really struggle one this season and that was against AJ GREEN and the keep is a nightmare to defend...and Some people say he struggled against Moore from the Raiders but if you watch that game Byrd and Wilson where out of position to make plays on the ball...

When people say Leodis sucks i say they dont know anything about the DB position other than INT....

Its how many times a guy is test during the game....Yards given you after the catch...Defended passes.... If you notice teams arent testing Leodis...but they go hard at Florence....

He's a total liability and should have been gone by now. Making a rare good play doesn't cut it.

Mckelvin is good....... Without the bs pass interference calls he played great.....what game do u guys watch??

People are sheep. Someone says McKelvin is bad and people start to copy them. McKelvin has arguably been our best corner the last couple of weeks. And the PI he got called for was no worse than the PI Smith didn't called for on Jackson.

McKelvin could have better ball skills but his coverage has been borderline great lately.

Classic case of a guy with all the physical tools which doesn't always translate into success on the field. This guy was the best CB coming out of college when he was drafted. Plus he praised for his returnability on punts and kickoffs. For me, I see a guy who always seems to be a half step behind in coverage and pumps himself up when making routine plays. Not a bad player, just not worth where he was drafted.

People are sheep. Someone says McKelvin is bad and people start to copy them. McKelvin has arguably been our best corner the last couple of weeks. And the PI he got called for was no worse than the PI Smith didn't called for on Jackson.

McKelvin could have better ball skills but his coverage has been borderline great lately.

:blink:

only saw Leodis really struggle one this season and that was against AJ GREEN and the keep is a nightmare to defend...and Some people say he struggled against Moore from the Raiders but if you watch that game Byrd and Wilson where out of position to make plays on the ball...

When people say Leodis sucks i say they dont know anything about the DB position other than INT....

Its how many times a guy is test during the game....Yards given you after the catch...Defended passes.... If you notice teams arent testing Leodis...but they go hard at Florence....

He had a bad game against the Raiders too. The simple fact of the matter is that teams always go after him when he's in there. Always.

Edited by dave mcbride

He had a bad game against the Raiders too. The simple fact of the matter is that teams always go after him when he's in there. Always.

i disagree...go back and watch that Raiders game...Even Wilson and Byrd admitt they were out of position...as corners you are suppose to have help on certain plays.... but anyway thats the past...the Guy has played well...

McFumble has been terrible every since he lost the opener in New England with his boneheaded play two years ago. Someone else who has also been very bad lately, is Drayton Florence. Seems like when he has a really good game, he follows it up with about a half a dozen pathetic ones.

i disagree...go back and watch that Raiders game...Even Wilson and Byrd admitt they were out of position...as corners you are suppose to have help on certain plays.... but anyway thats the past...the Guy has played well...

Don't even bother. People hate McKelvin. They don't view him fairly. He has played well the last few games but he is on most people's crap list.

Don't even bother. People hate McKelvin. They don't view him fairly. He has played well the last few games but he is on most people's crap list.

He's the next guy to run out of town. Then it'll be Spiller. Then it'll be Merriman. (maybe switch em). Then Barnett is too old...always someone.