So will Rex talk with his brother Rob this week....

Just Jack

Dallas doesn't have shutdown corners to play single coverage man-to-man, which allows them to dedicate another guy to rushing the passer/stopping the run. That was what was giving the Bills so much trouble.

NO other team on the schedule can do that. I hope Dallas tries though...

Edited by Matthews' Bag

about how to shut down the Bills?

Discuss.

Well, Marshawn shared with Freddie the blueprint to beat the Giants and that didn't happen. It's all about personnel really so they blueprint doesn't really work like people think it does. Not to mention things like momentum and the breaks you get throughout the games...I always thought the "blueprint" argument was a weak one.

Dallas doesn't have shutdown corners to play single coverage man-to-man, which allows them to dedicate another guy to rushing the passer/stopping the run. That was what was giving the Bills so much trouble.

NO other team on the schedule can do that. I hope Dallas tries though...

Cowboys have ware. That's a whole new dynamic.

about how to shut down the Bills?

Discuss.

Its one thing to know what to do, its another thing to be able to do it. If you allow Marshawn Lynch to run for 135 yards on you, what do you think Jackson is gonna do?

I doubt he'll be able to tell him anything not obvious to an NFL coach when studying the film. Besides, personnel is key, and the Cowboys don't have a D that matches the Jets.

While I generally agree, Rex has manhandled us a special kind of way. I have to imagine he's keyed in on something, and it's not just a totally unique personnel matchup on both teams schedule.

While I generally agree, Rex has manhandled us a special kind of way. I have to imagine he's keyed in on something, and it's not just a totally unique personnel matchup on both teams schedule.

The previous Bills teams Ryan has faced have SUCKED, especially at QB. The key is the Jets have great corners, not really some great insight needed.

None of the other remaining opponents have defenses that are near the Jets.

Edited by Matthews' Bag

So due to the fact that the Jets had such a sound defensive game plan against the Bills do you think the brothers Ryan (both being defensive coaches) will be having an extended phone call this week so the Cowboys can install any of the Jets coverages to help stall the Bills attack on Offense ??

It wouldn't surprise me one bit seeing as they are twins . Although i don't know , if Rob's ego is as big as Rex ego i'm not sure how either of them made it to adult hood with out one being maimed or worse !! Let alone one calling the other thinking ones plan is better than the other :w00t: !!

Can you imagine that dinner table :blink: -------- Buddy , Rex , & Rob --- poor Mrs. Ryan :cry: !!!

So what do you think do the brothers stick together or (as Fleetwood Mac would say ) go your own way :flirt: ??

Absolutely.

Expect very similar defensive schemes. Chan better be able to adjust.

If Stevie can beat Revis, he can definitely take on the Cowboys corners. Try CJ in the slot. Don't put all the pressure on Fred. Donald Jones is what I thought he'd be -- a very, very below avg #2 WR.

Screens, runs and slants aren't going to work forever. We need to mix it up and show that we are somewhat versatile.

He can call or just watch the video of the game, its not like there was some secret that the jets used to beat Buffalo, Its all on video

Unless Rex sends over some of his players to use along with the game plans, its not going to matter, the 'Girls don't have the talent on defence that the jets have

does he really need to? all he has to do is watch the tape and see what everyone else saw

Bills need to run more and start mixing up the passing game bc teams will be sitting on the short passing routes when they go empty backfield which is my least favorite formation

He can call or just watch the video of the game, its not like there was some secret that the jets used to beat Buffalo, Its all on video

Unless Rex sends over some of his players to use along with the game plans, its not going to matter, the 'Girls don't have the talent on defence that the jets have

Correct sir. As the Jets said, the Bills didn't do much different; it's a question of, "is my personnel better than yours"?