Bills.com Message Board Shout Out

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

My timeout is over! Turns out Jayhawk warned me about something, then saw that I was only one point away from suspension, so he infracted me! What a bunch of !@#$s.

Jayhawk is a messageboard thug. I really hope he never gets any real power that he could abuse and hold over other people, that would be scary. If the mods want to be respected and taken seriously they desperatly need to remove Jayhawk from the mod squad.

Well folks, I finally made it over from the BBMB after going through this registration process like 5 times!

Welcome! Been to the old stomping ground recently? It's just as boring as we all knew it was going to turn out to be.

Apparently they've moved beyond eliminating politics and religion to eliminating topics about Subway.

Edited by Buff_bills4ever

Welcome! Been to the old stomping ground recently? It's just as boring as we all knew it was going to turn out to be.

Apparently they've moved beyond eliminating politics and religion to eliminating topics about Subway.

Yeah, I'm still there browsing, but haven't posted too much. I seen they were locking threads pretty quickly over pretty much nothing.

Yeah, I'm still there browsing, but haven't posted too much. I seen they were locking threads pretty quickly over pretty much nothing.

Welcome fjl2nd.

There are some good discussions over here,

however there are some who want to substitute name-calling for argument, but here its allowed........................you learn to ignore it.

Welcome fjl2nd.

however there are some who want to substitute name-calling for argument, but here its allowed........................you learn to ignore it.

Yeah, I've noticed the name-calling quite a bit as I was reading through here. Finally allowed to post now at least.

Yeah, I've noticed the name-calling quite a bit as I was reading through here. Finally allowed to post now at least.

My unsolicited advice: Stay here a year. See the same idiots unable to construct a logical argument in 20 threads in a row, and then get back to us regarding the name-calling*. See the same idiots speaking from authority they patently do not possess...and do the same. The "idiots" have earned their moniker.

*Disclaimer: if said name-calling, or seeming unwillingness to construct a logical argument, is funny, used for trolling purposes, or in any other way contributes lulz to the board, then it's acceptable.

• 3 months later...

Lol. I got banned even though I only had 2 infraction points.

Wtf man. All I wanted was a reasonable explanation. That genius T&C just keeps saying to read the CoC without explaining himself.

Fun times.

Wtf man. All I wanted was a reasonable explanation. That genius T&C just keeps saying to read the CoC without explaining himself.

Fun times.

Well, since the CoC is very selectively enforced over there,

You obviously must of challenged a "Mod" , they don't take that very well.

Well, since the CoC is very selectively enforced over there,

You obviously must of challenged a "Mod" , they don't take that very well.

I was pushing as to why I got a point for the word "self-mastubatory". Apparently trying to extract answers from Town&Country is a 5 point infraction.

I was pushing as to why I got a point for the word "self-mastubatory". Apparently trying to extract answers from Town&Country is a 5 point infraction.

Well I would suggest that you contact the man behind the curtain over there. You should call him and demand an explanation of why you've been banned twice now without earning sufficient naughty points.

Welcome fjl2nd.

Whatever Dipshit!! LOL :w00t:

Fun times.

I'm sure the "State of the But" poll had something to do with it too... Yeah, I look over there once in a while to see if they relent, and let the politics sub come back...

Good poll too btw, with 7 saying "improved", 6 indifferent, and 39 saying declined.... The 7 are clearly !@#$s, and the 6 are prolly neubs...

I'm sure the "State of the But" poll had something to do with it too... Yeah, I look over there once in a while to see if they relent, and let the politics sub come back...

Good poll too btw, with 7 saying "improved", 6 indifferent, and 39 saying declined.... The 7 are clearly !@#$s, and the 6 are prolly neubs...

Lol the 7 are all mods and a couple trolls :P

It's become a stupid place to be and the moderating is done so poorly, so whatever.

I find it pretty funny that in 6 years on that forum I received a total of about 7 infraction points except for two instances where I got a 3 point infraction and a 5 point infraction, lol... what the !@#$?? The last one was for "spam", and this one is probably for "moderator call out"... well I don't really think it's calling out when I'm just trying to get a clarification. I wouldn't keep pushing for an answer if they'd just make a little bit of sense.

It wasn't the word. It was the video you attached.

I thought everyone would enjoy that?

Was it the gerbil that went over the line?

Lol the 7 are all mods and a couple trolls :P

It's become a stupid place to be and the moderating is done so poorly, so whatever.

I find it pretty funny that in 6 years on that forum I received a total of about 7 infraction points except for two instances where I got a 3 point infraction and a 5 point infraction, lol... what the !@#$?? The last one was for "spam", and this one is probably for "moderator call out"... well I don't really think it's calling out when I'm just trying to get a clarification. I wouldn't keep pushing for an answer if they'd just make a little bit of sense.

I thought everyone would enjoy that?

Was it the gerbil that went over the line?

No, it was that tranny that you allowed to bemore in your video. That's one sick looking thing.

Well she (he) was in my video so obviously I thought she was hot.

What are you going to do, ban me from TBD too?

Your resident tranny (something like B-more) came over as a refugee and we have a problem with that. She/he is just not that good looking. Nobody wants to click on her link and then get the ultimate surprise.

Edited by 3rdnlng

Your resident tranny (something like B-more) came over as a refugee and we have a problem with that. She/he is just not that good looking. Nobody wants to click on her link and then get the ultimate surprise.

You really make the Republican party look bad.

You really make the Republican party look bad.

Booster has nothing, but wants to get me banned. This is just a liberal kitty tactic. I am not for his candidate, but wonder if he has enough integrity to make sure the local law supports the people it should.