Bills.com Message Board Shout Out

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all, the Mods over at Bills.com have closed the Politics forum, so there may be a lot of new posters here from over there. Let me/us know who you are!

Looking forward to debating Politics with a new group of posters.

We don't debate over here. Debates are for arugula eating Ivy Leaguers. We just treat each other like ****.

!@#$ off!

Oh...Go Bills. :rolleyes:

%$^& you, too! Go Bills.

You two are so !@#$ing stupid that is a severe shock to me you haven't died (much less be employed) from some day to day chore that an 80 IQ moron does daily, like:

Forgetting to eat or drink (well Birdog is, Chef starts drinking when he wakes up)

Tying your shoes

Dealing with a crosswalk

Getting out of bed (setting the alarm is way too technical, again just Birdog, Chef automatically awakens when his BAC drops below .10)

Using stairs

You get the idea

Oh and Go Bills. :devil:

Edited by Booster4324

Hey all, the Mods over at Bills.com have closed the Politics forum, so there may be a lot of new posters here from over there. Let me/us know who you are!

Welcome.

I'm sure you'll find PPP to be a kind and welcoming place as long as you refrain from expressing any opinions or citing any facts, figures or statistics concerning finance, macroeconomics, history, politics, religion, race, gender or any other topic I may have missed.

We don't want anyone from the official Bills boards. That place is a shithole, as opposed to this fine estab... oh, wait.

Hey WC, I was BUFFEAST over there, already had this name here. Anyone else coming over with a different name let us know who you were there

Hey WC, I was BUFFEAST over there, already had this name here. Anyone else coming over with a different name let us know who you were there

Why do that when you can make a fresh start here.

You know, like the Mickey/dik smub/.../elegantelliot/Steely/conner persona that continually haunts this board. And when he becomes a laughingstock, disappears then reappears under a new name... but without a new schtick.

You know, like the Mickey/dik smub/.../elegantelliot/Steely/conner persona that continually haunts this board. And when he becomes a laughingstock, disappears then reappears under a new name... but without a new schtick.

Was it elliot that referred to message board posts as blogging?

There were some long standing 'discussions' in progress over there. A winner has yet to be decided!!

Great to have some new blood in the water. If at all possible, we hope you will take the time to discuss topics here that never seem to get enough play. Allow me to list some possible thread titles:

•  
  • Global Cooling Warming Change is real and caused by man. (If possible, provide charts from people who say 50 years of cooling/warming/change patterns justifies thousands of years of trending.)
  • Unions Are A Critical Component of the Global Economy.
  • Teabaggers are racists.
  • The problem with Obamacare is it doesn't include a single payer plan.
  • The Recovery Act really did work.

Feel free to add your own.

Hopefully some new liberal tards for me to smack down!

There were some long standing 'discussions' in progress over there. A winner has yet to be decided!!

We aren't looking for winners here. That means the argume....I mean debate would be over. What the hell is the fun of that?

Sounds like this forum is exactly like the one over at Bills.com. :thumbsup:

I should say I look forward to getting into pointless arguments that only serve to entrench our original opinions.

Pointless?!?!?

Great to have some new blood in the water. If at all possible, we hope you will take the time to discuss topics here that never seem to get enough play. Allow me to list some possible thread titles:

•  
  • Global Cooling Warming Change is real and caused by man. (If possible, provide charts from people who say 50 years of cooling/warming/change patterns justifies thousands of years of trending.)
  • Unions Are A Critical Component of the Global Economy.
  • Teabaggers are racists.
  • The problem with Obamacare is it doesn't include a single payer plan.
  • The Recovery Act really did work.

Feel free to add your own.

ACORN is/was just a completely legitimate social club? Edited by Headwest