Corey McIntyre

webtoe

I think a special mention is warranted for Cory McIntyre on KO coverage yesterday, especially since the Fox did not other than his mouthguard.

On two consecutive kick-offs in the first half he made the tackle with a nice stick at the 15 yard line. On the first one, I think he may have also seperated the shoulder of the blocker (#84) first. On the second one, the another guy gave a half-hearted block that Corey tossed aside. Stuff like that just sets a great tone for the team!! :thumbsup:

this is what Corey does EVERY WEEK on special teams....he is an absolute beast...why do we not play him at linebacker? especially in goal line/short yardage situations? he better at least be a reserve linebacker for us haha, man can he tackle/hit...

hes a special teams monster at the very least and needs to be a bill for the rest of his career

I think a special mention is warranted for Cory McIntyre on KO coverage yesterday, especially since the Fox did not other than his mouthguard.

On two consecutive kick-offs in the first half he made the tackle with a nice stick at the 15 yard line. On the first one, I think he may have also seperated the shoulder of the blocker (#84) first. On the second one, the another guy gave a half-hearted block that Corey tossed aside. Stuff like that just sets a great tone for the team!! :thumbsup:

Luv C Mac!! & the mouth guard suits him well...BEAST!

this is what Corey does EVERY WEEK on special teams....he is an absolute beast...why do we not play him at linebacker? especially in goal line/short yardage situations? he better at least be a reserve linebacker for us haha, man can he tackle/hit...

hes a special teams monster at the very least and needs to be a bill for the rest of his career

Yes he does. Every week he's blowing people up on kick coverage.

Tell me the Vampire teeth weren't AWESOME!!!!! HE is the MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumbsup:

Wish they would use him more as a lead blocker and catch a few out in the flat, would love to see the secondary try to tackle him :devil:

I want them to snap a wildcat snap to him, instead of Brad Smith so bad!! Let the wrecking ball handle the ball once in a while. I know he can bowl people over!! Let him run it.

:worthy: :worthy: