Refuting Cowherd, Round 2

OCinBuffalo

Look, I don't care what cowtud said, clearly he was wrong then, and, whaddya know? He's wrong now. I am more interested in the numbers here.

However, Cowturd's idiot baseline is a fun thing to destroy. (3 weeks ago he said that the Steelers, Raiders, Chargers and Pats, etc. are better than us because they've played a tougher schedule, and have easier schedules going forward. )

Exhibit #1

As of today, we have have had the toughest schedule in the AFC. So, Wrong Cowturd. In fact, the Steelers and the Chargers have had the easiest schedules.

And, on the other side, ONLY the Pats, of course :wallbash:, have an easier schedule than us going forward. (Edit: of the teams cowturd referred to specifically as better than the Bills)

So there you have it: quantifiable evidence that not only was Cowturd wrong, 3 weeks later he was MASSIVELY wrong.

Again, you can say it's too early/doesn't matter. That's fine, but I wasn't the one talking schit on national radio, Cowturd was.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

TOUGH

Patriots

TOSS UP

Jets x2

Titans

Chargers* *only because they are playing in San Diego :(

SHOULD BEAT

Cowboys

SHOULD DESTROY

Dolphins x2

Broncos

Ohh, and when will he stop being a Romo apologist? Could you imagine what happens if we beat the Cowboys? :lol:

I'm not a listener - did Cowturd really say our schedule gets tougher from here on? :wacko:

(Not that prior stats are any predictor of future performance, but that's just plain wrong.)

In some sense, he is correct w.r.t the Bills. We still have 5 divisional games and those are always very hard and very tough to predict. We have a 3-game road trip with two tough games against the Chargers and Jets. Then we have the stretch @ home in December, where we have played very poorly in the past so many years.

The Bill are not going to have a easy schedule.

In some sense, he is correct w.r.t the Bills. We still have 5 divisional games and those are always very hard and very tough to predict. We have a 3-game road trip with two tough games against the Chargers and Jets. Then we have the stretch @ home in December, where we have played very poorly in the past so many years.

This.

The schedule is really an up & down thing for the rest of the year:

vs Jets

at Dallas

at Miami

at Jets

vs Tennessee

at San Diego

vs Miami

vs Denver

at New England

No matter what everyone says, the game in Dallas will be a tough one, so I see 4-5 difficult matchups down the stretch out of the last 10 games. If they go 3-2 against Dallas/Jets/San Diego/New England, then I think they can't lose more than 1 to Miami/Denver/Tennessee in order to get to the 11-win mark. That should get them in the playoffs.

This.

The schedule is really an up & down thing for the rest of the year:

vs Jets

at Dallas

at Miami

at Jets

vs Tennessee

at San Diego

vs Miami

vs Denver

at New England

No matter what everyone says, the game in Dallas will be a tough one, so I see 4-5 difficult matchups down the stretch out of the last 10 games. If they go 3-2 against Dallas/Jets/San Diego/New England, then I think they can't lose more than 1 to Miami/Denver/Tennessee in order to get to the 11-win mark. That should get them in the playoffs.

11 wins WILL get them in the playoffs. 10 wins probably will get them in the playoffs. I don't see 4 11 win teams in the AFC.

Cowturd has been ranting about what fakes the bills are. Love to see him eat xxxx. :thumbsup:

It's pretty obvious that he doesn't watch Bills games. I'm starting to wonder if he even watches Cowboy games...

Maybe this cowturd should read some Pete Prisco

TORONTO -- Who the heck are these guys?

You look at the Buffalo Bills roster, and outside the diehard fans in the Buffalo area and their fans here at their second home north of the border, most would be hard-pressed to name more than a handful of players on this roster.

OK, so Fred Jackson is now getting some love. And quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick is putting up big numbers and just signed a nice $59 million contract extension. Receiver Stevie Johnson also gets some attention.

You might not know their names, but you need to know their talent. They're good.

First-place good.

Study the roster. I have a strange feeling that come January you'll need the knowledge.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/15918465/overachieving-doanythingittakes-bills-are-getting-it-done

Prior to yesterday's game, the Bills previous opponents had a combined winning percentage of .567

As of this morning (which excludes tonite's San Diego game), the Bills remaining opponents have a combined winning percentage

of .359

I'm no mathematician, but I do believe .359 < .567

As for the divisional games thing being tougher, I think that the same would apply to our divisional opponents.

GO BILLSSS!!!!

"We expect to win 'em all." - Chan Gailey

17 and 2 baby!!!!! B-)

Edited by The Senator