I admit I was wrong

Estro

http://5dimes.com/livelines/livelines.aspx

I thought the Bills would be 2-3 point dogs vs. the Jets, I was way off. Bills are 1.5 point favorites, much too my surprise.

That's Vegas showing a lot of respect toward the Bills. I know it's a new year, but the way they Jets whipped us physically last year was impressive. I'd love to see the Bills win, but this will be one of our toughest games yet. I hate the Jets, but I certainly respect them, and I think they're pretty good.

http://5dimes.com/livelines/livelines.aspx

I thought the Bills would be 2-3 point dogs vs. the Jets, I was way off. Bills are 1.5 point favorites, much too my surprise.

That's Vegas showing a lot of respect toward the Bills. I know it's a new year, but the way they Jets whipped us physically last year was impressive. I'd love to see the Bills win, but this will be one of our toughest games yet. I hate the Jets, but I certainly respect them, and I think they're pretty good.

Watched a lot of Jets games this year (man I need to get sunday ticket, cuz apparently all we want to watch are AFC east games :doh: ) and I'm not impressed. They will be tough and could beat us but I don't see it happening.

Go Bills!!!

Takes a true man to admit when he's wrong, kudos. Much better than the tebow ballwashers who've suddenly gone silent.

Tebow will rise again (and no that's referring to Christianity)

Watched a lot of Jets games this year (man I need to get sunday ticket, cuz apparently all we want to watch are AFC east games :doh: ) and I'm not impressed. They will be tough and could beat us but I don't see it happening.

Go Bills!!!

Tebow will rise again (and no that's referring to Christianity)

Oh will he? Good for you. Takes a big man to stick with his delusions.

I too admit I was wrong - I predicted we'd shut out the Redskins 74-0...

link

I had also predicted we'd be 7-0, on our way to winning the AFC East, and that Fitz would have a better season than Tom Brady.

Clearly, I was wrong there as well - although, quite obviously, I still have a chance to go 2-for-3...

GO BILLSSS!!!!

"I expect to win 'em all." - Chan Gailey

17 and 2 baby!!!!! B-)

Edited by The Senator

Oh will he? Good for you. Takes a big man to stick with his delusions.

Don't you mean good for Tebow? I mean Buffalo Barbarian stands nothing to gain from Tebow's success or failure..other than to be able to say "I told you so." I'm pretty sure both he and myself acknowledged that Tebow's game was not very good at all...so what exactly are you talking about? Maybe we need to psychoanalyze this disproportionate amount of animosity you feel towards anyone who supports Tebow...I'm thinking perhaps there are some serious skeletons in your closet. Dude, if you need to talk, you can reach me at any time. Please...if you start having suicidal thoughts...eh nevermind.

you know its quite interesting......jets fans are the biggest a@@holes in the world and think all we have is Fred Jackson

Meanwhile we give them all the respect in the world

I see to hell with the jets....and I hope we can beat them by 4 touchdowns

Speak for yourself. I have zero respect for the Jets. :P

Sanchez is prolly better than Broadway Joe. Have you ever looked at his "HOF" numbers? He is only in the Hall for one performance. His career stats are unflattering.

You can't judge Namath by his numbers. He developed bad knees early in his career. And the NFL was different in those days - passing numbers weren't the same. In his prime, Namath was good. Sanchez has yet to prove he's good.