Chris Collins on stadium improvements

Chris Collins has stated that any repairs and upgrades to the Ralph would have to be paid for by the state. I am wondering if anyone has asked Mr Collins what his plans are if the state can't or won't pay for this? This is a question we need him to answer. He has also stated in the past that the Bils should be the ones contacting the county in regards to lease negotiations. Why isn't he taking a proactive position with the Bills and the lease? I think if Mr Collins is re-elected , we have a better chance to lose the Bills than if Poloncarz wins. Collins has shown an arrogant attitude when it comes to making budget decisions.It's his way or the highway. I don't see his attitute as being conducive to keeping the Bills here.

Edited by first_and_ten

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Agreed - and to think I used to like Collins, at least 'til I read this...

"I'm not gonna deny it, I walk around with hundred dollar bills hanging out of my pocket...I like girls that aren't too bright because you can trick 'em a little bit...high school girls love me. Fourteen to eighteen, I'm a big star with them. As soon as they mature, after they turn 18 years old, they start to figure it out."

(Link - Chris Collins Likes His Ladies Very Young and Extremely Stupid)

WTF does he know about the stadium situation in Erie County, anyway?

post-2970-022692500 1319547690_thumb.jpg

You guys understand its Collins not collinsworth right?? We are talking about the politician not the broadcaster... Did either of you even read any of this ?

The politician that also played wide receiver for the Bengals, right?

You guys understand its Collins not collinsworth right?? We are talking about the politician not the broadcaster... Did either of you even read any of this ?

:unsure:

I didn't realize Cris Collinsworth was running for County Executive - or anything, really - but now that you mention it, this does seem an awful lot like 'damage control'...

"As a family man I am extremely embarrassed by an interview I did when I was in my early twenties about dating. My comments were insulting, immature, and foolishly intended as a joke. They do not reflect how I lived my life then or now.

I was asked to do something humorous about dating, and it has been a major embarrassment to me since the day I said it. I apologize to anyone who has ever had the misfortune to see it now or a quarter-century ago."

(link)

Well he can say what all wants about our stadium, or dating young girls - the pictures, however, don't lie...

post-2970-047152200 1319550270_thumb.jpeg