Ocean City,NJ

SelmonSmith6378

Has anybody else gone there? It's pretty much like the best place in the world, I go there all the time on vacation. There is this boardwalk right across from this beach (Which often has HUGE waves) and on the boardwalk are plenty of treats like Amuesment Parks, Frozen Custard areas (From the Kohrs. Brothers) Salt Water Taffy, Water Parks. Really a great place.

Has anybody else gone there? It's pretty much like the best place in the world, I go there all the time on vacation. There is this boardwalk right across from this beach (Which often has HUGE waves) and on the boardwalk are plenty of treats like Amuesment Parks, Frozen Custard areas (From the Kohrs. Brothers) Salt Water Taffy, Water Parks. Really a great place.

Sounds alot like OC Maryland. Even though we live in Va Beach we visit OC MD quite a bit.

I live in Wilmington, DE. Spent a week at a condo on the beach Memorial Day week. Also take many day trip there during the year. Real nice place.

My father used to go there every summer when he was a kid - and he hung around with Dr. Jack Ramsey!

I always thought Snooki was hot.

"I aint jus sayin that cos she got the complexion of a basketball n the physique of a 4 ft tall guniea pig n **** neither. I mean...she probably looks like a stack of orange water balloons when she aint got her clothes on tho..."

- Ghostface

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by DrDareustein

Been going every other year for about 15 years my wife's side of the family has been going for years. Great food! Good family beach town and its clean. Nothing like the Jersey Shore portrayed on TV.