The Weather Channel top-five worst cities for NFL weather

Aplusfool

Don't know about you, but I'm rather proud of that ranking.

me too!

by the way those rankings are just stupid. Take the Floridan teams for exemple.. how is the weather better there for football? In september or october the conditions are way better in the north while in november and december they are better there... so in fact they should be ranked at the same level than the northern teams!

San Francisco or Seattle should be ranked high too... in fact all people who have actually play football will tell you they prefer by far to play under snow than under rain!

Edited by olivier in france

Not only do we accept that ranking, we revel in it!!

People always wonder how we can live like this up here, but ya know what? I wonder how they can live with 3 months of 100+ temps, barely being able to use water, and withering crops...

Besides, I don't think it's a matter of liking or not liking the weather in the winter here, its more of an acceptance that we are going to have lots of snow and that we are not going to let it bother us or defeat us. Buffalo is probably one of the collectively most mentally tough cities there is out there...you cannot be a wimp and make it through our winters...especially since you aren't getting a snow day unless something crazy happens, although they cancel school a LOT more than they did when I was going to school here in the '80s and '90s. We had a grand total of 1 school closing for snow all my years, and that was in high school on a Monday, the day after we got about 2 feet of snow from a blizzard. The crazy thing was, they didn't close the schools because of the roads, those were fine by that time, they closed the schools because all of the snow was being taken off the roads and dumped into the parking lots, and there was no place for anyone to park.

We used to get so mad at the kids who lived down in West Seneca and Orchard Park since they would get so many days off because the school buses couldn't run after they got pounded down there...

The only important thing is the scoreboard reads Bills 20 Colts 7.

I was there for that one...one of the most fun games I've been too because of the weather! absolute blast! I love taking my Uncles tickets for the cold weather games!