RUDYC80 SUCKS TREAD

I say if this chump starts more than 3 threads (god help us in the pre-season he will destroy us before 9/12) we will go from a top 1 board to a top 4 board!

HES THAT BAD!!! HE CANT FRIGGIN POST!

Im suprised alot of you dont think this is a huge setback for us if Rudyc is here a while, infact i gurantee if Rudyc starts those 3 threads...he will make a ridiculous comment in each, maybe costing us a poster or 2 or 3.

I still think our board is solid but not with this assclown typing!!!

"Freedom of speech doesn't protect the speech

you like, it protects the speech you hate." - Larry Flynt

I never heard this quote until Ron Jeremy repeated it. Point being... there are always going to be Internet trolls. People that will say anything to get a rise out of you. Ignore it and it will go away.

i don't really dislike the dude or necessarily object to his threads, but do you notice that he disappears after he posts. ie. he doesn't add anything after he posts on his own thread. i always thought that was wierd especially when every one is ripping him. DEFEND yourself rudy.

i don't really dislike the dude or necessarily object to his threads, but do you notice that he disappears after he posts.  ie.  he doesn't add anything after he posts on his own thread.  i always thought that was wierd especially when every one is ripping him.  DEFEND yourself rudy.

12562[/snapback]

It's not his fault that he has the spine of a Frenchman :unsure:

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

It's not his fault that he has the spine of a Frenchman ;)

12605[/snapback]

You know.....it is one of my bad dreams that someday I come onto the wall and there is a multi page thread of folks saying how much I suck..... :w00t:

Then it is followed by even more pages of folks doing nothing but....

That is why I am not going to pile on to Rudy.....but come on Rudy.....why all the negativity....dont you know the bills are going to make the playoffs this year... :unsure:

i don't really dislike the dude or necessarily object to his threads, but do you notice that he disappears after he posts.  ie.  he doesn't add anything after he posts on his own thread.  i always thought that was wierd especially when every one is ripping him.  DEFEND yourself rudy.

12562[/snapback]

I've always wondered if he's the same guy who played Rudy in "Bad News Bears." They pretty much have the same outlook.