The Bills lost today because....

Just Jack

How did YOUR actions today affect the game? What did YOU do differently from your normal routine?

I hung the Bills flag that came with the Season Ticket package in my window. I have not had anything showing Bills loyalty in my windows so far this season.

How did YOUR actions today affect the game? What did you do differently from your normal routine?

I hung the Bills flag that came with the Season Ticket package in my window. I have not had anything showing Bills loyalty in my windows so far this season.

I listen to Phil Simms instead of John Murphy

Cause things happen..... we have work to do......we just have to continue to do better in certain situations.... I love the call to throw one on one with stevie....but it wasn't needed.... I just think Chan forgets we can run the ball.....

And how did YOUR actions affect that outcome?

Injuries really hurt our ability on both sides of the ball....

Fitz threw the game away not twice but thrice. He needs to go back home, look in the mirror and ask himself if he is worthy of a big contract. He clearly showed today that he is not the long term solution. Also, something has got to be done about our defense. We cannot continue to get abused like that. Three pass interference calls and no sacks. We definately need to get rid of Edwards. Let's just hand the keys to the Stache.

I gotta question my Fitzbeard. Last Sunday morning was my last shave.

We had this discussion in a thread earlier this season. If you did not start growing your Fitzbeard before the season started, don't do it now. Go grab that razor and take it off.

Fitz threw the game away not twice but thrice. He needs to go back home, look in the mirror and ask himself if he is worthy of a big contract. He clearly showed today that he is not the long term solution. Also, something has got to be done about our defense. We cannot continue to get abused like that. Three pass interference calls and no sacks. We definately need to get rid of Edwards. Let's just hand the keys to the Stache.

[question to others that responded correctly, I did write my original post in English, right?]

Nothing. Fitz lost this game on his own. I had a bad feeling we were going to lose by a field goal when Fitz took the sack knocking us out of field goal range. So disappointing, this is how our QB's of old acted.

And how did YOU affect the outcome of the game..........

I watched the 1st quarter at home then went to my Dad's house. From now on, wherever I begin watching the game is where I'll watch the whole game.

[question to others that responded correctly, I did write my original post in English, right?]

My actions? Please, I don't believe in superstitions or luck.

someone here is not fessing up...there are several minor instances listed here, but nothing so egregious as to cause a loss....someone did something bad...i fear someone started the beard at the right time and was forced to shave it off, or something on that level...someone needs to man up and come clean...we have 2 weeks to forgive and try and correct this, but without knowing who and what caused it...we are handcuffed....

someone here is not fessing up...there are several minor instances listed here, but nothing so egregious as to cause a loss....someone did something bad...i fear someone started the beard at the right time and was forced to shave it off, or something on that level...someone needs to man up and come clean...we have 2 weeks to forgive and try and correct this, but without knowing who and what caused it...we are handcuffed....

I think this can be me..We were in DC Saturday and I needed to have daughter home by 5.15PM. Planned on stopping at the Wegmans on way home for my Genny 30 pack, but my son and I stayed to long at the Marine Museum, and then traffic, and well long story short i did not stop at the Wegmans..so therefore no Genny yesterday :oops: .

What in the world was i thinking..Bills should always take presendence..I promise will not happen again

I think SoggyHog. Each week when he gets lucky, they win.

How did YOUR actions today affect the game? What did YOU do differently from your normal routine?

After FOUR straight Super Bowl losses and a Stanley Cup Finals loss, I have no superstitions. The only one left is to NOT WATCH the championship game. :blink:

I blame myself for the loss - mental woofing. Yesterday morning I thought, albeit just for a fleeting second, about whether the current project I'm working on would actually have me working at a client site on Super Bowl Sunday and how the hell I'd get out of that one if the Bills were playing. Yeah, I know - can't even think things like that or you will be punished by the Gods of Woofing, as I (and the Bills) eveidently were yesterday afternoon.

We had this discussion in a thread earlier this season. If you did not start growing your Fitzbeard before the season started, don't do it now. Go grab that razor and take it off.

I shaved my Fitz beard Saturday before the game. I had relatives over and my women said it was gettng "horrendous". Feel as though I failed Fitz

there we have it....at least we have closure...now you have 2 weeks to think of a way to fix it..and starting another beard isn't gonna do it....and you did not fail Fitz...you failed us! :censored:

I shaved my Fitz beard Saturday before the game. I had relatives over and my women said it was gettng "horrendous". Feel as though I failed Fitz

Women? Plural? Dude, if you have some sort of harem going I don't even think I'd CARE about football. Good call on shaving if they didn't like it though. Keep on living the dream for all of us brother......(and maybe post some pics?)

Women? Plural? Dude, if you have some sort of harem going I don't even think I'd CARE about football. Good call on shaving if they didn't like it though. Keep on living the dream for all of us brother......(and maybe post some pics?)

Maybe he's a Mormon.