Michael Vick's pregame speech

I kind of liked it. On Showtime's "Inside the NFL" (a truly deplorable show when not showing highlights), they showed Vick pumping up the Eagles the way all teams do right before the game. Vick said, "Where would you rather be, than right here, right now, playing in Buffalo..."

I thought it was great. It wasn't a slam, he sounded like he was having fun. I thought of it more of an homage.

I kind of liked it. On Showtime's "Inside the NFL" (a truly deplorable show when not showing highlights), they showed Vick pumping up the Eagles the way all teams do right before the game. Vick said, "Where would you rather be, than right here, right now, playing in Buffalo..."

I thought it was great. It wasn't a slam, he sounded like he was having fun. I thought of it more of an homage.

I don't consider it a slam, either. Honestly, he probably has no idea who Marv Levy even IS, much less that that's what Marv used to say.

he probley would rather be in prison

that phrase (and paraphrased versions of it) has been all over NFL network commercials for the past 3 months, so it wouldn't surprise me at all if he didn't know about its association with levy and the bills.

Right. He just did it in that exact same setting, and time, and field, and added the words "in Buffalo" just by chance.

Right. He just did it in that exact same setting, and time, and field, and added the words "in Buffalo" just by chance.

Well, that's where he was playing. I'd just be surprised if Vick has ever seen video of Marv talking to the team, or knew about Marv's use of it. I'd be much less surprised if Vick spends some time watching the NFL network and has seen the commercials of other coaches paraphrasing it.

Well, that's where he was playing. I'd just be surprised if Vick has ever seen video of Marv talking to the team, or knew about Marv's use of it. I'd be much less surprised if Vick spends some time watching the NFL network and has seen the commercials of other coaches paraphrasing it.

He might as well have quoted Levy's hilarious Coors commercial as much good as it did him. Ha ha