Opposing team message boards...

I thought I saw a thread here earlier in the year that listed web addresses for opposing teams message boards but cannot seem to find it... I enjoy reading what our opposing fans have to say about the upcoming game, etc.

I typically use Google and find what I need but this week - either Giant fans aren't too active or I just can't seem to find the best one; cuz they're all rather quiet, etc.

http://boards.giants.com

http://www.touchdownblue.com/

giantsfans.net

www.zetaboards.com

Any thoughts? Which site do you reference?

thanks!

Interesting. NJ Giants fans aren't as bad as the NJ jets fans (mostly idiots). Funny how one guy is obsessed with some midget on our sidelines??? Another feels they need to be careful of CJ cause he has 1 TD and is avereging 6yds per carry! LMFAO, god i hope thats true! Anyways i was suprised and actually enjoyed the site PTR posted. Thanks BUB!

Interesting. NJ Giants fans aren't as bad as the NJ jets fans (mostly idiots). Funny how one guy is obsessed with some midget on our sidelines??? Another feels they need to be careful of CJ cause he has 1 TD and is avereging 6yds per carry! LMFAO, god i hope thats true! Anyways i was suprised and actually enjoyed the site PTR posted. Thanks BUB!

I think they are worried about CJ because of what lesean did to them, kinda the same mold of player.

That's incredible.

1 - These fans are probably more negative about their team than we have been in the past.

2 - How many times have we enjoyed other teams' fans (just like the Eagles' fans) throwing their hands up and assuming they just can't stop the Bills offense without a ton of pressure? I think it's so cool.

I hope we kill them.

"The Bills are a media myth right now. Were the Bills and Lions to play the score would be 44-10. The Lions have a real defense the Lions have a real QB, The Lions have a great receiver and all the Bills have is a good coach. " the Bills play with intensity " think how silly that sounds, if I dressed you up in football gear and threw you out the tunnel in Orchturd park with those rabid starved fans you'd be intense too."

I hope we kill them.

"The Bills are a media myth right now. Were the Bills and Lions to play the score would be 44-10. The Lions have a real defense the Lions have a real QB, The Lions have a great receiver and all the Bills have is a good coach. " the Bills play with intensity " think how silly that sounds, if I dressed you up in football gear and threw you out the tunnel in Orchturd park with those rabid starved fans you'd be intense too."

Is that what the message boards said?

Having gone to SU I met a bunch of Giants and Jets fans. Giants fans are MUCH smarter and level-headed than Jets fans. Jets fans are very similar to Eagles fans. I'd say the Giants have one of the more educated fan bases in the NFL (along w/ the Bills, of course).

Is that what the message boards said?

Yeah yeah...but we're not playing the Lions. We're playing the F-ing NY Giants. They can't stop the run, and can't win. I gotta wonder about fans who argue not that we aren't as good as their team, but argue instead that we aren't as good as some other team. Makes you wonder what they think of their own "giants".

I hope we kill them.

You dug up one post that bashes the Bills. Most of the posts I see are in awe of what the Bills have done so far and think the Giants really need to being their A game to have any chance of winning.