New Fitz Nickname

berndogg

it cant even hold the Amish Rifle's jockstrap :thumbdown:

+1

The wad has already been shot, The Amish Rifle has no equal.

Yea,I just feel like since the red rifle has already caught on nationally for Andy Dalton, that one is on its last legs

I don't think anything about Andy Dalton has caught on nationally.

Fitz won the AFC player of the month, his rifle won.

Hate it now they call andy dalton the red riffle.... too close for me

Red Rifle? More like Red Rider BB Gun.

BURN

I like it better than the Amish Rifle. Is Ryan really Amish or is it a play on his beard?

He is really Amish. You didn't see the stories about the horse drawn carriage he takes to the stadium and how he has to plan a weak ahead for most road game.

:nana:

Edited by Why So Serious?

How about Handgun Harvy.

The best nicknames tend to evolve until you have no idea why they are relataed to the guy. try explaining that nickname 'Well Fitzpatick had a beard so people joked he was Amish, then he got the nickname Amish Rifle, but his armstrength isnt the greatest so people joked he was more like a handgun, but he went to harvard so he became the harvard Handgun which was too long to say so it morphed into Hangun Harvy.'

My friend who's a giants fan made it up and meant it to be derogatory (because Fitz has a "hand gun" arm opposed to a "cannon"), but I actually think it sounds kinda badass. What do you guys think?

It sounds kind of badass to the kind of lady who keep a .22 in her purse, maybe.

Hint--it IS derogatory.