THE EAGLES JUMPED!!!

DaveinElma

Great clip! I am a little sick of hearing how the "Eagles gave them the game." Um, the Bills BEAT THE EAGELS. Plain and simple. Yes, our D sucked at the end of the game. No suprise there. But they came up with a big play when they needed to (the INT at the end of the game was not the fault of any Eagle, it was great hitting and being in position to INT).

Great clip! I am a little sick of hearing how the "Eagles gave them the game." Um, the Bills BEAT THE EAGELS. Plain and simple. Yes, our D sucked at the end of the game. No suprise there. But they came up with a big play when they needed to (the INT at the end of the game was not the fault of any Eagle, it was great hitting and being in position to INT).

Yes, I get the same feeling that the national media is of the opinion the Eagles gave it to the Bills. Yes, Eagles were sloppy but I wish they would give the Bills credit.

One nice thing is the Bills can fly under the radar again & just keep winning :thumbsup:

I love the comment the "Eagles just gave them the game." I guess it was a given that they were going to march down the field in one minute with no timeouts from at best the 20 yard line and score a touchdown (that would have only sent the game to O.T.).

There was still a long way to go even if they didn't jump the snap.

Everyone (media) seems to say that play cost the Eagles the game. Crazy.

Yes, I get the same feeling that the national media is of the opinion the Eagles gave it to the Bills. Yes, Eagles were sloppy but I wish they would give the Bills credit.

One nice thing is the Bills can fly under the radar again & just keep winning :thumbsup:

Coach Mariucci gave the Bills credit

I love the comment the "Eagles just gave them the game." I guess it was a given that they were going to march down the field in one minute with no timeouts from at best the 20 yard line and score a touchdown (that would have only sent the game to O.T.).

Coach Mariucci gave the Bills credit. I heard him say it this morning

residing here in philly, i am bewildered about the reese "worship"! i think he sounds like ted baxter.

Touché. Also being in the area, I have heard him a lot, and his voice sounded quite odd at first to me, but it has grown on me.

But I am admittedly odd. I happen to like listening to Rhea Hughes too. :lol:

Touché. Also being in the area, I have heard him a lot, and his voice sounded quite odd at first to me, but it has grown on me.

But I am admittedly odd. I happen to like listening to Rhea Hughes too. :lol:

i moved here 3 years ago and when i first heard him, i thought it was somebody imitating a bad announcer. but i know, he can grow on u

reminds me of Spaceballs..

"I can't believe you fell for the oldest trick in the book man."

Or Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure...

"Look, it's the Goodyear Blimp!"

"I can't believe they fell for it, dude!"

Well they did "give" the Bills the game at that moment, in that the Bills would just kneel and end the game. They blew at least a shot by getting the ball back. I'm sure that's what he meant.

PTR

Actually, I was listening to the Eagles radio network for the first half (driving), and their announcers were very complimentary and fair to the Bills . . . basically saying many times, the Bills are the better football team. And lets face it, he does have one of the best radio voices in football.

Gotta make that my alert notification tone for my phone - every time I get a text Merrill Reese can just yell "They Jumped - The Eagles Jumped" - sweet........

great idea, how do you do that?