Steelers to sit most starters vs. Bills...

CJPearl2

Well that doesn't make any sense cause the Pats will probably finish 15-1 and if the Steelers lose to us that puts them at 14-2. No homefield for them except the 1st game for sure.

172442[/snapback]

.......No stems no seeds that you don't need....acapulco gold is bad asssssed weed.

Well that doesn't make any sense cause the Pats will probably finish 15-1 and if the Steelers lose to us that puts them at 14-2. No homefield for them except the 1st game for sure.

172442[/snapback]

Been asleep for the last two days I see. Patsies just dropped a game to the Dolfelons last night. :D

172442[/snapback]

Pats already have 2 loses. This is music to my ears.

Cmon now Texans!

I want to meet them head on full blast mano-a-mano. I want to earn my way into the playoffs, I don't want to be there because somebody "laid down" for us.

By the way ............ we DO have a game this week too ......... first we have to take care of some 49er bidness, then we worry about the steelers.

172442[/snapback]

.......No stems no seeds that you don't need....acapulco gold is bad asssssed weed.

172444[/snapback]

I'm picturing the "pop". With the finger in the cheek.

I want to meet them head on full blast mano-a-mano. I want to earn my way into the playoffs, I don't want to be there because somebody "laid down" for us.

By the way ............ we DO have a game this week too ......... first we have to take care of some 49er bidness, then we worry about the steelers.

172459[/snapback]

You like it rough dont you macaroni??? You'd enjoy it out here in SF.

I am perfectly content to get into the playoffs anyway possible.

172459[/snapback]

Thank God someone else wants them at full strength. At least you aren't a chickenshit. Where the hell were you when I started the "chickenshit" thread?

I'm with you brother. It makes me puke how everyone wants to duck Pittsburgh's best!

Thank God someone else wants them at full strength.  At least you aren't a chickenshit.  Where the hell were you when I started the "chickenshit" thread?

I'm with you brother.  It makes me puke how everyone wants to duck Pittsburgh's best!

172476[/snapback]

Actually I am a bit of a chickenshit ......... the Steeler game scares the heck out of me, to be honest so does the 49er game, EVERY game scares me until the final gun sounds. That doesn't mean that I want to get into the playoffs because somebody laid down.

No free passes here ...... I want to kick down the door into the playoffs ....... I want the teams sceduled to play us actually scared because we are playing lights out football, I don't want them laughing because we are the weak sister team only there because we snuck in.

Actually I am a bit of a chickenshit ......... the Steeler game scares the heck out of me, to be honest so does the 49er game, EVERY game scares me until the final gun sounds. That doesn't mean that I want to get into the playoffs because somebody laid down.

No free passes here ...... I want to kick down the door into the playoffs ....... I want the teams sceduled to play us actually scared because we are playing lights out football, I don't want them laughing because we are the weak sister team only there because we snuck in.

172485[/snapback]

Exactly. I feel ya. Hell, everyone will be nervous about the Steeler game. I'm sure we're all nervous about this Frisco game too.

But duck someone's best at our house in January. Makes me puke how everyone wants to duck their best AT OUR FRIGGIN HOUSE!

Sucks. But oh well, now that the hand is dealt, it's dealt. I was rooting for the Pats to win last night though, I wanted the Steelers playing here with some meaning.

Thank God someone else wants them at full strength.  At least you aren't a chickenshit.  Where the hell were you when I started the "chickenshit" thread?

I'm with you brother.  It makes me puke how everyone wants to duck Pittsburgh's best!

172476[/snapback]

We can kick the crap out of them in the playoffs in Pitt - or are you afraid that we won't be able to get to the AFC Championship game.

Guest Ben Rothleajkhjg's Mom

i was more afraid of the Bengals game then the Pittsburgh game. I think right now, head to head, we could(and would) beat the Steelers.

that being said...

IF they want to sit their starters and we get an easy win and it helps us towards the playoffs... im not complaining. nothing is really "given" to anyone in this league, if we get a gimme, especially after the way the season started, ill take it.

We can kick the crap out of them in the playoffs in Pitt - or are you afraid  that we won't be able to get to the AFC Championship game.

172488[/snapback]

Actually, yes, that worries me much more. On the road, at a division champion....yes!

At home, for all the marbles......NO!

Seems like sound logic to me!

If we go into week 17 and get the opportunity to play the backups on Pittsburgh for a chance to go to the playoffs, and you are upset because you want to play them "At full strength" I'm gonna have my friend Tommy over here come back and hit you over the head with a tack hammer because you are a re-tard.

Again, this isn't about who's dick is bigger, it's not about "my dad can beat up your dad", and it's not showing pride at a group dinner arguning over who has the privledge of paying the tab... it's the god-damn playoffs, and if it means we get to play a team of one legged female lepers, I say do it.

What is with some of you? Let's hope the Steelers win, give us a break for once, and maybe we don't have to worry about the bus running for 100 yards, and maybe Willis can run for 200 yards against some 3rd stringers.

Seriosuly... WTF?

Again, this isn't about who's dick is bigger, it's not about "my dad can beat up your dad", and it's not showing pride at a group dinner arguning over who has the privledge of paying the tab...

Yes it is ........ it's competition, and I want to compete, if we're not good enough, then so be it.

Now don't get me wrong, if in fact the steelers do start their third stringers I will not be upset, but that will mean we are going into the playoffs as a team that hasn't really beat a playoff team, it can't be said we are a team capable of playing at "playoff level". If we get our butts handed to us that first game we really can't say ......... Oh well, we had a good enough season to make the playoffs, they were just better than us today ...... all we need is a few "tweeks" here and there and we're ready to go next year.

Guest Ben Rothlesskjg's Mom
it can't be said we are a team capable of playing at "playoff level".

If we get our butts handed to us that first game we really can't say ......... Oh well, we had a good enough season to make the playoffs, they were just better than us today ...... all we need is a few "tweeks" here and there and we're ready to go next year.

172687[/snapback]

yes it can and yes we can

if we make the playoffs then we are a team who made the playoffs...

case-closed

if we make the playoffs, then we had a season good enough to make the playoffs

even if the last game was a gimme, that happens, thats the nfl...

Again, this isn't about who's dick is bigger, it's not about "my dad can beat up your dad", and it's not showing pride at a group dinner arguning over who has the privledge of paying the tab...

Yes it is ........ it's competition, and I want to compete, if we're not good enough, then so be it.

Now don't get me wrong, if in fact the steelers do start their third stringers I will not be upset, but that will mean we are going into the playoffs as a team that hasn't really beat a playoff team, it can't be said we are a team capable of playing at "playoff level". If we get our butts handed to us that first game we really can't say ......... Oh well, we had a good enough season to make the playoffs, they were just better than us today ...... all we need is a few "tweeks" here and there and we're ready to go next year.

The objective it to get into the post-season, and then it's a whole new ballgame. I'm hoping that WHEN the Bills do that, that they finally BEAT that playoff level team there.

If we go into week 17 and get the opportunity to play the backups on Pittsburgh for a chance to go to the playoffs, and you are upset because you want to play them "At full strength" I'm gonna have my friend Tommy over here come back and hit you over the head with a tack hammer because you are a re-tard.

Again, this isn't about who's dick is bigger, it's not about "my dad can beat up your dad", and it's not showing pride at a group dinner arguning over who has the privledge of paying the tab... it's the god-damn playoffs, and if it means we get to play a team of one legged female lepers, I say do it.

What is with some of you? Let's hope the Steelers win, give us a break for once, and maybe we don't have to worry about the bus running for 100 yards, and maybe Willis can run for 200 yards against some 3rd stringers.

Seriosuly... WTF?

172671[/snapback]

AND AGAIN........I could care less how big anyone else's dick is. IF WE CAN'T BEAT THE STEELERS, AT HOME, AT FULL STRENGTH, WE DON'T DESERVE TO GET IN.

I want to play them at full strength to see exactly how good we are. Especially at home. No other reason. I want to see how good we are. AGAIN, I want to see how good we are, AT HOME, VS the AFC's best.

I don't think the bus can run for 100 yards. I want to validate our streak. Simple as that.

I want to play the best, at our place, in a revved up atmosphere.

Most of you chickenshits want to duck them.....OK......so you'll most likely get your wish. GOOD, you win. Just because I don't......big fuggin deal.

I'll be just as excited if we get in the playoffs the chickenshit way also. I, though, would rather go in kicking the door down, like a previous poster said.

TO EACH HIS OWN.

172687[/snapback]

Exactly. Competing. That's what sports are all about. You have to beat the best at some point. I want to see how good we are AT OUR HOUSE!

Would have been the biggest game at the Ralph IN YEARS!

Amen to that. We have giftwrapped some wins to other teams too often over the past few years.  Its payback time!  :D

172762[/snapback]

It's not about getting a gift-wrapped win. It's about competing against the best.

What's sickening is how most of you here are so giddy cuz the Big Bad Steelers will rest their starters in our house. Pathetic.

How could some of you NOT want to beat their ass? It simply amazes me. We will be on a six game fuggin streak, and you guys don't want to beat them at full strength.

That's so fuggin pathetic. It's not like we are the Seahawks sneaking in. We are the Buffalo Bills, on a 6 six game winning streak, in one of the best venues in the NFL, and most of you chickenshits want to avoid their best.

Again, pathetic!

It's not about getting a gift-wrapped win.  It's about competing against the best. 

What's sickening is how most of you here are so giddy cuz the Big Bad Steelers will rest their starters in our house.  Pathetic.

How could some of you NOT want to beat their ass?  It simply amazes me.  We will be on a six game fuggin streak, and you guys don't want to beat them at full strength. 

That's so fuggin pathetic.  It's not like we are the Seahawks sneaking in.  We are the Buffalo Bills, on a 6 six game winning streak, in one of the best venues in the NFL, and most of you chickenshits want to avoid their best.

Again, pathetic!

172767[/snapback]

I award you 14 macho points. Creative use of the word "chickenshits". Do you teach these kids as well as coach them? Do you tell them to "beat their asses" or else they are "pathetic chickenshits"? What subject do you teach? Just wondering.

I award you 14 macho points.  Creative use of the word "chickenshits".  Do you teach these kids as well as coach them?  Do you tell them to "beat their asses" or else they are "pathetic chickenshits"?  What subject do you teach?  Just wondering.

172772[/snapback]

No, actually, it doesn't come to that. We play anyone and everyone, within reason, who wants to play.

Let's see, we have 5 district games, and five non-district games. We are a single A school. Of the five non-district games, we played three Double A schools. We beat two of them, including the #3 ranked Double A team in the state....AT OUR FIELD in week 9. The other one we beat was pathetic.

We don't shy away from anyone. The Double A team that we beat.....well, that was the first time in school history that we whipped their ass. Oh, and amazingly, they dropped us from thier schedule next year. I like that.

Have I told them to go out there and beat the other teams ass? Ummm, yes I do. Pathetic Chickenshits??? Ummmm no. That's reserved only for people here who wanna duck the Steelers AND for coaches meetings in the locker room for the chickenshit Double A team that won't play us anymore. That despite being located only about 25 minutes from us. At least I'll also take solice in the fact that they can go drive 2 hours to get them a "handpicked" win next season. True Chickenshits!

Now, you really have me curious. Do you teach at the school or just coach? I find it interesting that you call one of your opponents "pathetic". My guess is that you are probably a pretty good coach and that you connect at some level with the kids. Just wondering what values you are trying to instill.

Actually, yes, that worries me much more.  On the road, at a division champion....yes! 

At home, for all the marbles......NO!

Seems like sound logic to me!

172670[/snapback]

Fair enough. Personally, I think we have about a 50-60% chance of beating the Steelers at home in Week 17 if both teams have something to play for, otherwise I think it will be 70-75% if Pittsburgh has home field wrapped up.

I would much rather get into the playoffs against a weakened team than allow the refs to steal one from us in a close game in Week 17. If we make the playoffs, there will hopefully be several opportunities to prove to national audiences how far the Bills have come this year.

On a slightly more humorous note, you know you're in a Bills forum when a team that might win its final 7 games of the season is accused of "backing into the playoffs" :D